Random Thoughts....

Yeah, but if your definition of what is acceptable is different to the police officer's idea, then you're in for a lengthy, unwinnable argument :p

True :)

Meh, at the very least I didn't get a ticket. I'm still more upset about the poor deer I hit Thursday night and the resulting dent it left in my fender.

The deer got away, by the way. With a broken leg, but still. If I'd killed it, I don't know what I wouldda done..

Sorry got distracted by your lovely sig there for a minute!:D

Anywho...I was out for dinner with my folks and g-folks the other night.

I was getting so annoyed over people going to each other "What did you get...is it nice?...Can I try some?...Do you want some of mine?"

I was asked each of those questions 4 bloody times!!!!!!

No Mum...I don't want to try your Saag Ghost...you've just spent the last 5 minutes talking about how horrible it is!!!

Hammond overload!

The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile crashed into a house.

Wienermobile crashes into Racine County home

Associated Press
Damage is given a look after the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile crashed into a Town of Mount Pleasant house Friday. No one was hurt.

By Associated Press
Posted: July 17, 2009

One homeowner is probably not in love with the Oscar Mayer wiener.

The famed hot dog's iconic Wienermobile crashed Friday into the deck and garage of a home in Mount Pleasant when the driver tried to turn the giant hot dog on wheels around in the driveway, police said.

The 22-year-old driver thought she was moving in reverse but went forward and crashed into the home, Mount Pleasant Police Chief Tim Zarzecki said. No one was home. The driver and her passenger were uninjured. The home and vehicle sustained moderate damage, Zarzecki said. No citations were immediately issued.

Oscar Mayer spokeswoman Sydney Lindner apologized for any inconvenience to the homeowner and said insurance would cover the damage. The company has six Wienermobiles nationwide, she said.

Pics
http://www.fox6now.com/news/witi-090717-weinermobile-crashes-into-house-pg,0,586763.photogallery

Last edited:
Reading Buffy_09's tales of driving woe reminded me of my own hapless attempts ten years ago at trying to get my license.

For the record, it took me three tries. *buries face in hands*

Last edited:
Reading Buffy_09's tales of driving woe reminded me of my own hapless attempts ten years ago at trying to get my license.

For the record, it took me three tries. *buries face in hands*

If it makes you feel any better...I heard of a guy who had to do the test 8 times until he passed.

I have a friend who has failed 6 so far... :p

About an hour away from the Grand Canyon. Can't wait to be back, love this part of the country. Should get some interesting photos because storms are blowing through.

:lol:

Oh god, I forgot how fuckin' brilliant Team America: World Police was!!!!!

I once knew someone who had been trying to pass his THEORY test for four years.

For some, there is no hope.

I guess Homer was right afterall.

24825bpfirst-step-toward-failure-posters.jpg

I am thinking of clearing out some of my DVDs, sell them to Game or something.

I seriously think I can live without Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason, and Starsky and Hutch

They are airing a VH1 show...on MTV.

Is this the only way they are going to play music now?:blink:

Wait, MTV and VH1 still play music? :confused:

If it takes you more than three times to get a drivers license, then you shouldn't be driving. How can you fail in the first place? It's a honest to goodness joke getting it. I wish it was tougher where they expect you to fail at least once. There would be better drivers out there if the test was harder, and you would have to redo the test to get a new license when it expires.

Had quite possible the BEST sleep ever in the whole world...

Now, shower and call the RACV for a new battery!