Random Thoughts....

So I tried using a logitech GT4 wheel yesterday and my god was it annoying, as the wheel always seemed to turn less than the angle of lock which keeps making me go crossed arms, overall I like karting in real life better as firstly I can indulge in lift off oversteer, I can feel what I'm doing, I can control the kart properly and finally it doesn't feel as weird.

The wheel takes a while to get use to. If your playing GT4, you really don't need more then say 180 degrees of play, unless your drifting, or power sliding. And also be smooth and not very aggressive. Noobs tend to yank and throw the wheel around. These units are often tend to be fragile and break easily if your not careful.

Last edited:
^ I can attest to that. I have three broken steering wheels laying around (although one was already broken when I bought it)

DVP is an awesome bit of kit once you get the hang of it, Id recommend making a "cockpit" for it as its a pain to have on you lap, just needs to be a table and chair at the right height for playing. I made on from MDF, cost about 20 and was great.

Oh great..got an itunes update and now the damn thing crashes every time I start it.

That's why I don't update iTunes anymore. Every time I have it causes more problems. The one time I did HAVE to update (new iPod) I hated the new build. They finally got most the problems sorted out, but I don't update any more.

I like the iTunes interface but it's the worst resource-hog I've ever seen.

I only got it to go with my ipod, which broke exactly a year after I bought it back in December anyway. I only used iTunes for fun after that, it sounded nowhere near as good as a proper sound system.

yeah, when i say, no sour cream please i really mean, replace the cheese with it

I just got a summer-present from work, genuine Bang & Olufsen towels :D and I got my first pay too :D

You know it's time to take a break when the sql query you just wrote crashes sqldeveloper because it returns too many rows and the only way to fix it is to add a row into the database that would break almost every application being deployed in the next release.

And if that pay is anywhere related to the price of their products, that should be a lot ;-)

Sadly it's not :( but when you have worked there 3 months you can buy phones and small things at a huge discount and after a year you can buy the other things (at certain conditions)

How do I get a zit out from the inside of my nose?

You don't and that is one of the better places to have them (noone can see them)

O and perhaps Clarkson has been here...but makes himself out to be an patrotic American fanbois just to be in the shoes of the "enemy" at some time.
Yep I have gone insane and am overthinking everything