Random Thoughts....

I don't know if it's just me, but everytime I recover from the flu, I can't eat anything with vinegar in it for the next week or so as it tastes like there is something wrong with it.

Last year I threw out the ketchup in the fridge as I thought it had gone off, before buying some new stuff and finding out it smelled exactly the same.

^ I had trouble breathing from a bad cold/mild flu a few days ago (still have it dammit), and my mum made me drink 1/2 a mug of brown vinegar to help clear my chest up. It helped, but I now have a strong dislike for brown vinegar.

^ oh wow it worked? I caught the flu last monday night and im ok now but i just wake up coughing every morning
but the news of the day is that i saw TG botswana special on DVD in the Target magazine LOL i was waiting for the day it came to australia . . finally :)

^ oh wow it worked? I caught the flu last monday night and im ok now but i just wake up coughing every morning
but the news of the day is that i saw TG botswana special on DVD in the Target magazine LOL i was waiting for the day it came to australia . . finally :)

Yeah, but not for long. The untightening of one area due to cold/flu was counteracted by the tightening due to drinking excessive amounts of vinegar.
Roughly cut up onions help me too. I have to rely on a lot of "home" remedies because nearly every medication gives me adverse side effects, including making one symptom worse and another better and severe allergic reaction!!! :?

And really???? Awesome, I have to buy this, thankyou!!!!!!
+1

I always shake my head how many (especially younger - from my POV) people don?t know that Film ... I was 17 when it hit the cinemas and was totally blown away by it. That?s like a movie (almost) nobody of my generation missed ... and you young people all have no clue about it! *shakes his walkingstick at you*
I finally watched pulp fiction for the first time tonight.
So what is it for you ... a royal with cheese or a Big Kahuna Burger? :)

Last edited:
^ I'm not allowed to watch it until my 18th birthday (kinda a "rite of passage" thing, that film holds a lot of respect in my family), which is just over a month away (!!!!!). Have listened to the soundtrack since I was about 5/6 though, so I'm looking forward to it :)

^ it goes on sale this thursday

i think pulp fiction was made before i was born possibly? i dunno, but its never been on tv and i havent found it at the video store either :( the 1st godfather was made 15yrs before i was born & that is an excellent movie. why isnt there any demand for pulp fiction

^ it goes on sale this thursday

i think pulp fiction was made before i was born possibly? i dunno, but its never been on tv and i havent found it at the video store either :( the 1st godfather was made 15yrs before i was born & that is an excellent movie. why isnt there any demand for pulp fiction

Pulp Fiction came out in 1994. I thought it was great, even after all of the hype.

I always shake my head how many (especially younger - from my POV) people don?t know that Film ... I was 17 when it hit the cinemas and was totally blown away by it. That?s like a movie (almost) nobody of my generation missed ... and you young people all have no clue about it! *shakes his walkingstick at you* So what is it for you ... a royal with cheese or a Big Kahuna Burger? :)

Big Kahuna Burger > Royale with cheese

oh oops '94, my mistake. is it one of those movies where all characters are interconnected? coz i particularly like Snatch & Lock Stock

^^ I'm going to be doing 40+ hours a week and uni year after next for my accounting cadetship. Admittedly only 6-ish subjects a year, but it's still going to be full on...

Just got full-time uni next year, I'm looking forward to that :)

OT: jeez, this page is Aussie-dominated!!! :lol:

I got all my papers from mah school today!! Feels weird!
And that was a Swedish "random thought"!

I have to various degrees; Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Horse flu, Canine flu, Spanish Influenza, Russian Influenza, other as yet undiscovered flus, all at the same time.

Think I'm gonna go to bed.

I'm having trouble doing my homework because I'm watching the awesomeness that is Pearl Harbor.