Random Thoughts....

Don't Honey Badgers eat Drop Bears?

Would that make them orange flavoured honey?

So I downloaded Grand Prix Legends today. I've mastered Grand Prix 4, F1C99-02, GTR, GTR2, etc but this is bloody hard! I've spent most of my time upside down in a hedge so far.

BMW 540's have a mysterious tax on them when you take them for service and repair... You pull in and it's "Oh, hello! A 540 I see. Well, everything is doubled! price wise"

Should have got a Jaaaaag.

It's the complicated german precision engineering penalty :D

FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!

I got the job !!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwEMxYggoKQ[/YOUTUBE]

Jesus christ....right. First thing tomorrow I will be going to a bank and see if they will loan me some money. Also have to see if my mother can pitch in something, because she has every now and then referred to some savings account thingy she has been running for me and my two younger siblings ever since we were born. Also have to contact my father if he can come up with something, useful advice if nothing else.

Wooooohooooo !!!

Fuckin' hell....Okay....this is good, since now I have at least three weeks to come up with a laptop, which never really was a worry, but the car issue is a bigger one.

I am going kill it....this is far from my dream job nor do I have a strong calling for it, but the real estate industry suits me to a t.

Never before have I felt so relieved in my life. Gotta get crackin'.

Estate agent, eh? So you gotta buy a Mini then? :p

But seriously, well done! Hope it continues to work out that well for you! :thumbup:

Estate agent, eh? So you gotta buy a Mini then? :p

:lol:

Actually I have been eyeballing on a fully loaded (A/C, leather, the lot) Volvo 940 sedan (yes, RWD), with the 2.3 turbo engine and a manual transmission with 150tkm on the clock for the longest time now.

May have to take a closer look at that now, since now I am actually going to have to buy a car.

And thanks for everyone for the support....you have know idea how happy I am right now. It has been such a pain in the ass the last few months....and now I have struck gold. Never could've imagined this would end so well. This is afterall a real job....no taxi driving-mover-warehouse worker nonsense. Not offense to those who might have these jobs, of course they are "real" jobs just anything else....they are just not for me.

Last edited:
FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!

I got the job !!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwEMxYggoKQ[/YOUTUBE]

Jesus christ....right. First thing tomorrow I will be going to a bank and see if they will loan me some money. Also have to see if my mother can pitch in something, because she has every now and then referred to some savings account thingy she has been running for me and my two younger siblings ever since we were born. Also have to contact my father if he can come up with something, useful advice if nothing else.

Wooooohooooo !!!

Fuckin' hell....Okay....this is good, since now I have at least three weeks to come up with a laptop, which never really was a worry, but the car issue is a bigger one.

I am going kill it....this is far from my dream job nor do I have a strong calling for it, but the real estate industry suits me to a t.

Never before have I felt so relieved in my life. Gotta get crackin'.

:cheers:

Was at a job interview at BNP Paribas in Oslo yesterday for an IT job. Went pretty well I thought and found similarities with the group leader - he coming from Dublin and my gf coming from Northern-Ireland. Score, heh. :)

They will contact me next week if they want me for a 2nd interview.

:lol:

Actually I have been eyeballing on a fully loaded (A/C, leather, the lot) Volvo 940 sedan (yes, RWD), with the 2.3 turbo engine and a manual transmission with 150tkm on the clock for the longest time now.

May have to take a closer look at that now, since now I am actually going to have to buy a car.

And thanks for everyone for the support....you have know idea how happy I am right now. It has been such a pain in the ass the last few months....and now I have struck gold. Never could've imagined this would end so well. This is afterall a real job....no taxi driving-mover-warehouse worker nonsense. Not offense to those who might have these jobs, of course they are "real" jobs just anything else....they are just not for me.

Don't buy a Volvo 940! We have a Turbo estate one, and it's only good for hauling stuff.

since you are looking at cars may i suggest:

800px-2nd-Saab-9000.jpg

also..and i don't want this to turn in a flame war, you should thank god for getting the job. Yes, the same god who you told ?fuck you? yesterday

Last edited:
In which sense, is it boring ? Bad to drive ? Should be built like a tank so lack of reliability can't be the reason.

It's a very reliable car, and yes it's built like a tank, but the (automatic) gearbox is not very durable, the suspension is soft, and it's completely boring to drive. They are expensive for what they are, which is a relic from the early 80's. I mean who the hell buys a 90's RWD car that has a live axle and an ancient 8 valve engine? Just buy a 190E, it'll be cheaper, better, faster, and more fun to drive.:)

also..and i don't want this to turn in a flame war, you should thank god for getting the job. Yes, the same god who you told ?fuck you? yesterday

Obviously you should cuss at god more often because it makes you get jobs. :lol: Really though I think any higher power has more important things to do in this world then that.