Random Thoughts....

ha, I was just reading our enterprise bargining agreement.

If you lose/damage your glasses or clothes at work they're covered under our insurance policy

I apparently missed a whole page of the thread.

Did some user settings, so those stupid death threats should hopefully stop.

Hey, how come I never got one? I feel left out.

You aren't hated enough. :lol:
I get enough -reps with the same tone it makes me wonder if someone just re-registered to spam people they didn't like because the -rep box was too small or something.

^ Same, I daresay they just checked some random thread and copy-pasted the message over to everybody who posted in it...

Love people like that, they caused a shitload of trouble on a smaller forum I used to mod and we had to basically shut the thing down and move. Didn't work, people missed the message and the entire thing flopped a couple months later... fuckwits.

So I just met Kevin from The Office at a college bar in Syracuse. He was mackin' on chicks and people were taking pictures of him on their camera phones...completely surreal.

I am totally gonna bang Holly!

Just received a delightful little PM from someone who got banned without a post.

From lk10050
"Can you please die? Prefearbly by getting crushed to death, or by getting your face cut to shreds with a
pocketknife.

I hope that you get curb-stomped, f ucking retard

Shut the fuck up f aggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut
to ribbons, and your throat slit."

Anyone else get this message? Seems a bit odd to me to be so mad at someone you don't even know. I mean, I know I'm a snarky bastard but I don't think I'm that offensive. The thing I find amusing here is that they switch their tone from hoping I get killed by the universe, either by getting crushed to death or getting sliced up by a pocket knife. Last time I checked, Careless Air's US base wasn't near my house. By the end of the note, they seemingly are implying that they're gonna beat me up instead of the universe.

Sounds pretty familiar to me. I didn't get anything from this guy here, but a few months ago I got a similarly threatening message... on Yahoo Answers, of all things, which is something I abandoned about 2 years ago. :blink:

EDIT: Okay... *reads the background of the situation supplied by Quiky Administrations Inc.*

Last edited:
I am most pleased right now, because I found a bigger flat to move in next week.

Goodbye quirky one room apartement, hello awesome new residence. Time to do some growing up now and buy a fitted kitchen, I guess.

I am most pleased right now, because I found a bigger flat to move in next week.

Goodbye quirky one room apartement, hello awesome new residence. Time to do some growing up now and buy a fitted kitchen, I guess.

Congrats. First thing to do is buy an enormous bed!

Hurray, Finance looks a lot less scary than I thought it was going to be!! :thumbsup:

Also, the new e-mail system here is the shits.

I have come to the conclusion that the ITD are a bunch of monkeys pounding their fists randomly against a keyboard.

Need to film a project for class...but the cameras they gave us are huuuuge. I think half the time's going to be spent trying to shove a big camera in a little hole.

Shouldn't this be in the NSFW section? :wicked:

:p