Random Thoughts....

So I walked into class at 8:00 in the morning for Linear Algerbra...first class of the year...and OMG SMOKING HOT RUSSIAN prof, about 26, named Natasha...like seriously the best looking girl I have ever seen.

Gives a reason to get up in the morning. :D

Also, I had a nice view of her loosly button shirt when she bent over.

Need to get up before 6 am tomorrow. :x

The question's only for what that's a reason to get up... :wicked:

If you know what I'm saying. :shifty:

In case it wasn't clear, I'm talking about your penis.

Uh, yeah... :|

:lmao: yet another reason why I should not read finalgear while drinking tea. Very narrowly averted spitting tea all over my shiny shiny new macbook pro.

I went for a walk/run today...feeling virtuous. Also feeling like I need to fit into a little black dress for an event tomorrow night.

"Well, you can get in touch with old friends" and that sounds like my worst nightmare! Really? I can have awkward conversations with people I haven't seen since the 90's and then I end up going out to lunch with them? I mean, I know I'm socially stunted and I hate people but still... I don't see the draw.
!

I actually did successfully do that but I never do anything with those sites after the first week.

We could do a "what are you doing" thread. 140 characters or less...

I already pretty much do that here.:lol:

:lmao: yet another reason why I should not read finalgear while drinking tea. Very narrowly averted spitting tea all over my shiny shiny new macbook pro.

I actually named mine shiny.

So I walked into class at 8:00 in the morning for Linear Algerbra...first class of the year...and OMG SMOKING HOT RUSSIAN prof, about 26, named Natasha...like seriously the best looking girl I have ever seen.

Pics or it didn't happen. :lol:

I have Sgt. Pepper, Revolver, Abby Road and... I feel like I'm forgetting one.
God damn it to Christ! I forgot the white album! I knew I was forgetting one! I knew it!

I was just looking in The Music Thread where Symbotic had just posted Rocky Raccoon and I was like "Oh, Damn it to Christ! I forgot the white album!"

Because The White Album is a double-double it is too thick to fit into my CD rack and so it goes in the drawer. Out of sight, out of mind... Ah well, I brought the other three with me so I'll scan them today.

I also had picked out the black background but changed it back in favor of letting you pick one yourself.
I think that's the one I ended up choosing! Wow, that's weird.

My cat likes to bring me presents. Since he's indoor only though, he brings me socks. Suddenly there are 2 pairs of socks in the office when I know I didn't leave any on the floor. Damn cat has learned how to paw open my sock drawer!

Pics or it didn't happen. :lol:

Well, it wasn't like a slip or anything, just a nice view of a bra boob. She has wierd taste in fashion too, school girl kilt with knee high socks and running shoes while wearing pantyhoes.

If I can get a camera that isn't shit I'll take pics.

My cat likes to bring me presents. Since he's indoor only though, he brings me socks. Suddenly there are 2 pairs of socks in the office when I know I didn't leave any on the floor. Damn cat has learned how to paw open my sock drawer!

Very cunning of your cat to do so.

I don't have a furry little creature to bring me socks =[

It was said the mono remaster of the Beatles is a lot better than the stereo master, since it has more full sound and even sound the stereo mixes don't. I did a bit of comparison testing and the result is: Wow. If anyone is wanting to buy either version of the remastered collection, go for the mono. The sound is miles better. Much more full, better bass, no silly panning (which was done wince stereo sound was new and they were attempting to show off what it could do when they did the original stereo mixes).

So yes, Beatles remastered Mono collection > Beatles remastered Stereo collection.

We got up to 6 pairs of socks before I put them away and closed the drawer back. We'll see if he can repeat his little trick!

It was said the mono remaster of the Beatles is a lot better than the stereo master, since it has more full sound and even sound the stereo mixes don't. I did a bit of comparison testing and the result is: Wow. If anyone is wanting to buy either version of the remastered collection, go for the mono. The sound is miles better. Much more full, better bass, no silly panning (which was done wince stereo sound was new and they were attempting to show off what it could do when they did the original stereo mixes).

So yes, Beatles remastered Mono collection > Beatles remastered Stereo collection.

I agree 1000%, the Mono Remasters are simply stunning.

Damn, I had to call our web hosting company today, which is based in USA... It was a mix of english with lots of spanish words and a french accent, I guess the man on the other end of the phone had a good laugh :-D

We had various PE teachers like that at my old school (except they weren't Russian). One particular stand-out was our 23 year old year 11 drama teacher who had a penchant for short, loose dresses and fuck all underwear. She was very popular...:)

On another note, I don't know whether this should go in the Awesome topic or not, but I just picked up Le Mans (with Steve McQueen) and a Formula One documentry for $10 in a sale at a Shell servo. Hell to the yeah! :cool:

On another note, I don't know whether this should go in the Awesome topic or not, but I just picked up Le Mans (with Steve McQueen) and a Formula One documentry for $10 in a sale at a Shell servo. Hell to the yeah! :cool:
Service stations often have some cracking good deals for some reason. This one time I was like "Is that Echoes? The Best of Pink Floyd? For twelve dollars? Oh, you can bet your ass I'm buying that one!" I too used this emoticon: :cool: