Random Thoughts....

We had various PE teachers like that at my old school (except they weren't Russian). One particular stand-out was our 23 year old year 11 drama teacher who had a penchant for short, loose dresses and fuck all underwear. She was very popular...:)

On another note, I don't know whether this should go in the Awesome topic or not, but I just picked up Le Mans (with Steve McQueen) and a Formula One documentry for $10 in a sale at a Shell servo. Hell to the yeah! :cool:

We never have any of those teachers in our school, we only have one early thirties cougar type, some semi-cute uni student and one late twenties ex model. There is this girl (whom we've nicked named pretty ninja blonde rich young blond chick) however who pops in from time to time and then disappears the moment she goes out of view, drives a black Alfa Romeo Brera and is clothed in designer labels all the time.

Do I really have it in me to edit a feature article at 4 in the morning after a grueling 5 hour sandwich shop shift? Oh, the things I do for this fine publication*.

* Like, say, shamelessly plugging it on an international forum full of people I've never met.

Why was Leonidae Banned ?

We had various PE teachers like that at my old school (except they weren't Russian). One particular stand-out was our 23 year old year 11 drama teacher who had a penchant for short, loose dresses and fuck all underwear. She was very popular...:)

On another note, I don't know whether this should go in the Awesome topic or not, but I just picked up Le Mans (with Steve McQueen) and a Formula One documentry for $10 in a sale at a Shell servo. Hell to the yeah! :cool:

Service stations often have some cracking good deals for some reason. This one time I was like "Is that Echoes? The Best of Pink Floyd? For twelve dollars? Oh, you can bet your ass I'm buying that one!" I too used this emoticon: :cool:

Every time I go to a servo there items always seem way overpriced, but they are some great deals you've both got.

^ same here, I can get 2 of an item at the supermarket for the price I would pay at the servo- commonly things like cough lollies go in excess of $5 a packet!!!

And we don't have any little, local servos around here anymore- it's Shell/Coles express, Woolies/Caltex, BP or Mobil only. Means that everything (inncluding fuel) is ridiculously priced. Except iTunes cards, they always have deals on them :lol:

Last edited:
I work casual at a servo (the ones with the yellow and red canopys) so I think the prices are pretty reasonable. Then I go to a supermarket and I'm like "wow, how cheap is that!"

I work casual at a servo (the ones with the yellow and red canopys) so I think the prices are pretty reasonable. Then I go to a supermarket and I'm like "wow, how cheap is that!"

So do you get a decent staff discount for fuel, like an extra 4 cents off a litre?

I think the deal with servos is that they just have no idea what things really cost in the real world. That or they just don't give a shit.

Either way they be like "Oh, a packet of cigarettes? That's seventeen dollars. Milk? four dollars. The Best Of Pink Floyd? $45" then about three years later they're like "Hmm, these CD's aren't selling and for some reason we've made a million, billion dollars off of these cigarettes... just flog the CD's off for whatever you can get for them... twelve bucks? Whatever."

And then I'm like "Oh look! Good thing I came out for a raspberry slushy at two in the morning!"

So do you get a decent staff discount for fuel, like an extra 4 cents off a litre?

I used to work at the local shell and we only got discounts on candy/drinks/food, we got 15% so some of it got down to a acceptable price.

I think the deal with servos is that they just have no idea what things really cost in the real world. That or they just don't give a shit.

I think the case here is that nowhere else is open so if you really need that raspberry slushy/whatever you're gonna pay for it.

A friend's partner manages a couple of the local outlets (the green and gold ones). He and my friend get free fuel.

So I walked into class at 8:00 in the morning for Linear Algerbra...first class of the year...and OMG SMOKING HOT RUSSIAN prof, about 26, named Natasha...like seriously the best looking girl I have ever seen.

Gives a reason to get it up in the morning. :D

Also, I had a nice view of her loosly button shirt when she bent over.

FTFY.

And then I'm like "Oh look! Good thing I came out for a raspberry slushy at two in the morning!"

Great. Now I want a raspberry slushie. And there ain't no way in hell I'm getting out of bed now.

FINALLY GOT MY FUCKEN AIRCRAFT PROPULSION ASSIGNMENT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gayest. Subject. Ever. Its one of those ones where everything seems logical in class, then when you do it at home none of it makes any sense at all.

Now, onto the damn gas turbine lab report............................grrr...........not going to be a good weekend at all.

Coming to think of it, its been a pretty shit week this week. :( Laptop fried itself so its in for repairs, fucked my back and knee up, damn car radio trim panel got knocked loose because I hit it with my leg, and to top it off I'm quickly running out of money and I have quiet a few bills to pay (Was out of work for 7 weeks thanks to knee operation, so it really fucked up my budget/cash reserve)................

Last edited: