Random Thoughts....

^ Until the neck of one of the bottles breaks off (yes, I've seen that happen enough times to NEVER try it again)

I dunno what kind of crappy bottles you've been drinking, but I've only ever seen the neck of a bottle break once, and once is rare enough to be a fluke. And I've seen plenty of beer bottles opened in the last 8 years.

Anyways, the whole point would be moot, if these people just had on their keychain what I've had for the last 8 years or so:

engineerstools.jpg

You are very unspecific about what exactly you want to know ... but I guess you are talking about the corpses, are you?

Actors (and make-up) for shots where there is no "cutting" done ...

... and real size latex dolls (build from an imprints of the actors) for the cutting-bits.

Organs and stuff is done with latex (and loads of paint) too, or in some cases animal innards.

Yes, I was wondering about the bodies, but when there is no cutting, do they just lie there nude on a slab? It would be hard not to move though.

gaaaaaak....

8 parts to a HD vid at approx 300 MB is about.... 2.4 gig. Joy. 3 days straight of downloading.....

At least it will somehwat stop me from wasting time on the internet. Not.

And thankyou to everybody who sympathised with my internet plight, but like my mobile internet plight, I daresay it will not be solved for a loooong time, if at all. My dad does not seem to get that quicker internet= less time I spend on it and easier access for all of us when more than 1 person is online. *sigh*

Yes, I was wondering about the bodies, but when there is no cutting, do they just lie there nude on a slab? It would be hard not to move though.
... most shows or movies that feature this kind of scenes are rather short on the corpses in the shots. You won?t see them have 5 minutes of copse showing in one single shot. Rather 20 seconds ... or 30 ... if the actor can hold his breath for so long

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070812073031AAoyS4R

I dunno what kind of crappy bottles you've been drinking, but I've only ever seen the neck of a bottle break once, and once is rare enough to be a fluke. And I've seen plenty of beer bottles opened in the last 8 years.
In most cases it was the top part of the neck containing the collar (the part holding the cap on) shearing off. I've even had that happen when using proper opening tools. And yes, I would like to know as well how bottles as crappy as that made it through QC. The joys of reusable bottles I guess.....
Anyways, the whole point would be moot, if these people just had on their keychain what I've had for the last 8 years or so:

engineerstools.jpg

IMG_0035.JPG

I am not looking forward to next week at all. one assignment due each day as well as F-SAE launch night :(

Now where did I put my Cyanide pills....

... what?s with the straight cut "on top"? What?s that for?

Opening soda cans, apparently. Not that I regularly use that part. I prefer it because it's twice as wide, made from steel and thus at least twice as sturdy as the regular aluminium ones klanky posted. Those have never laster more than a year for me. This one is almost 9 years old.

Opening soda cans, apparently. Not that I regularly use that part. I prefer it because it's twice as wide, made from steel and thus at least twice as sturdy as the regular aluminium ones klanky posted. Those have never laster more than a year for me. This one is almost 9 years old.
At first that too didn?t make sense for me (how to open a soda-can with that ... )

But google helped me out on that one ... :)
key%20sergeant%20-%20soda%20can%20opener.jpg

Odd, mine is about 8 years old as well, and it has faced a lot of use. The only thing about it that didn't last long is the "Sun Microsystems" logo that was on it, that wore off after a few months. :D

Leaving for Bathurst in a few hours. :wave:

And why doesn't hair ever end up as great as it is in the ads. I want Pantene hair. I have 'finger in the light socket and then brushed with wall paper paste and left to dry upside down' hair.

:lol: Sorry but that really made me laugh, I have crappy hair too, really thin, gets static if I blow-dry it and sometimes also if I don't, and it's the most boring light-brownish colour, and no I don't want to dye it <_<

I was told by the petrol station attendant today that apparently someone at BP screwed up, so there'll be no BP Ultimate for a while :(

I really don't want to put my car back onto Shell V-Power as it was shit....