Random Thoughts....

Move somewhere warmer? :)

I need to buy a heavy parka, somewhere around the $200 USD mark, but not over $220. Suggestions? I'm looking The North Face (Too expensive), and Eddie Bauer right now. To that list I've added L.L. Bean, and Columbia Outfitters.

I'm going to go shopping around today, and see what I can find.

Lands End sometimes has good deals too. They aren't sexy looking, but they are warm and well made.

Found this neg rep when I went to go fix something about my avatar that I fucked with just a minute ago:

Oh, yeah, nice way to make someone's day. >.> Not so much as the neg rep, just the nameless way the coward who wrote it sent me it. Not so much the attention whoring part either, because I know I do that, but I also know that there are people who do sometimes care.

And the thought just hit me, I might actually know who left me that. <_<
I get annon neg repped constantly, I think I have gotten only one signed one. currently on the rep page I have 8 of them. They include such gems as "Your car is stupid as stock anyway." "Your stupidity is only surpassed by your ignorance and your smug pro-american attitude."
:blink:
Basically don't think about it, because anyone too much of a loser to sign their -reps doesn't deserve to have their opinion acknowledged.

Lands End sometimes has good deals too. They aren't sexy looking, but they are warm and well made.

I am SO MAD at them because they discontinued the cozy fuzzy hoodies I love I only have two I wanted more :(

Last edited:
I was going to suggest that we all compare our neg reps but then I noticed that I cannot see them all anymore :lol:

I need to buy a heavy parka, somewhere around the $200 USD mark, but not over $220. Suggestions? I'm looking The North Face (Too expensive), and Eddie Bauer right now. To that list I've added L.L. Bean, and Columbia Outfitters.

Rei brand, plus they are offering 20% off one full price item to current or new members.

I keep thinking the movie 2012 is going to come out in 2012. :unsure:

I keep thinking it should air on TBS, USA, SyFy or some other station at 2 am.

^ Like this?
*Bob Dylan video*

I don?t like Bob Dylan, so I prefer this one:
[YOUTUBE]Nej4xJe4Tdg[/YOUTUBE]

Did someone said palindromes?:lol:

Last edited:
Meh. In other news, I stayed up all night and tried to go to bed only to be deterred by the arrival of my new iPod touch :mrgreen:

I have no negreps showing!! That's how Swedish i am!!!!

I'm always so afraid to say something about my reps for fear of jinxing it just like that. That took <10 minutes!

I want pie

Last edited:

For $200 you can look for heated clothing. Stuff that has battery packs inside and warm up the jacket/fleece/socks/gloves. It's been a cooler October than normal.