Random Thoughts....

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
My cousin works on the video crew for the Baylor football team, recording their games and such.
Small world...I wonder if I know him, then?

It's back to being rainy here again. Puddles FTW!

Homework FTL, though. Booooo.

xicedlovexoxo

Car(s)
2008 Subaru Impreza
Ugh. I have a doctor's appointment today at 10am. I haven't slept at all. Its 7:02. I have to leave around 9:30 because I need to fill up my car.

That leaves me...about 2 or so hours to sleep. Not. Gonna. Happen. >,<

chaos386

.sa = bad driver!
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR
So I sent an email to a coworker today, detailing some small problems we have with some of our control software. He forwarded the email to our contact at the vendor, which is understandable, because the vendor has to know the problems in order to fix them. However, because I didn't expect anyone else but said coworker to see the email, I closed it with "Hankerin' for some stroopwafel right about now" instead of the usual, boring "regards."

Did I mention that the contact at the vendor is Dutch? Might be an interesting conversation when he drops by. :p

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
... I just woke up, at 8:55, and I'm supposted to be at class at 9:10, 25 minutes away.

Whoops.
I did that almost every day for my entire high school career. I almost never was late though.

Living close to your school FTMFW

Doctor Blade

Car(s)
92 Nissan Sentra XE (of Doom!)
They've closed one of my favorite curves/underpasses on the way home. Naturally, it's also the short route I take. If you can imagine a slightly banked tight S Curve two lane under a railroad bridge, you've got the idea. It's a daring shot, even at the speed limit. One time when 25 MPH isn't a suggestion, but a darn good idea.

vikiradTG2007

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Working on it
One of today's classes/labs was a nightmare for my fingers. Had to wire 6 different logic circuits on a printed circuitboard... and to do that from chip to chip with removable wires to be placed on... erm... pretty sharp pins.

Ouch. :lol:

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
He's teething?
:lol: They are always teething, maybe the correct answer would be that they are naturally nocturnal, I tried to 'convert' my hamsters when I had them, I kept the room they were in dark untill I got home from uni and had the light on late, but it didn't really help <_<

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
It's homecoming week, therefore, I have green toenails.

Yaaaay.

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
So I have this boss. He's gay. And when I say that I don't mean "Oh he sucks, he's lame, i hate him" kind of meaning to "he's gay". He actually is gay, he has a partner.

So he's been sort of the rate-limiting step in everything we do. It's getting really annoying.

He spearheaded this meeting for last Monday and everybody is rushing to campus hoping to get things done, and at the last minute he sends this email

"Won't be in until noon--plumbing problems at home..Ken"

Now, knowing that he's gay, tell me exactly what meaning/motive you think of when you read that message?

My other bosses and I had the same freaking thought :lol:

public

Has been known to shou emousshiöns
DONOR
Car(s)
S203 M271 and a ton of crap
I once texted a girl I know, whose brother is gay, that I was packing fudge that day.

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
DONOR
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
As much as I love my Beocom 6000, I think I love the new Beocom 5 even more:

I'm doomed.

EDIT: Double doomed. I can get just the Beocom 5 handset and register it with the base station of my current Beocom 6000.

Last edited:

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)

xicedlovexoxo

Car(s)
2008 Subaru Impreza
So the doctor's visit was the usual, an hour of waiting in an eerily silent lobby. Except this time, it was an eerily silent lobby full of old people all staring at me. There were so many of them, you'd swear the old folk's home had a break-out or something :lol: Then another hour of waiting in solitude in the little room, then for the 5-minute exam that basically is just "Everything's been normal?" "Yup." "You're good to go." And the doctor telling me I don't have to come back a third time.

Yay for appendectomy follow-ups. -_-;