Random Thoughts....

Yep, Monday. tried to do a massive food tech/maths/english study block and my eyes are still bloodshot and manky.

My hand also hurts, 22 pages in 2 hours is not a fun time. Between the horror of that, the fact my cat is missing and channel 9 being an ass, this day is looking reeeeeeeally fucked up. That is all :|

Awww... :hug: Hope you find your cat, and I hate 9 as well.

my cat is missing
his name is O'Mally, yeah? You talk about that little guy all the time so I know he's very dear to you.:(

Now I feel even more bad for unwittingly making fun of you earlier.:cry:

How long's he been missing? My old dog, Buffy, ran off a couple of years ago. Luckily they found her the very next day but still... that first night was horrible... I cried like a big homo.:(

Cats are pretty good for finding their own way back, tho. Mate of mine took in a stray allycat a while ago and it's a pretty weired little kitty. It's tiny and it doesn't make a sound and it will just snap and go you at the drop of a hat. Anyway, because it's so small and because it's never been desexed he would never let it outside. Then of course, one day it gets out, takes off, gone for days, all hope of finding it is gone....and then BAM! Turns up one day, hungry as all hell but no worse for wear. And this cat had never been outside so I don't know how she found her bearings and came back... Cats are good like that. I hold high hopes of him returning to you.

My hamster is evil and will not stop chewing on its cage. I WANT TO SLEEP DAMN YOU THING

Is it trying to grind its teeth? When I had one, it had to reside in the bathroom at night because of all the noise. They love gnawing on hazelnuts (with the shell) to grind their teeth, but if they aren't around, anything else will do.

Sucks how they are pretty much nocturnal though

I gave him wood blocks specifically for that which would be quieter because the whole damn cage wouldn't rattle but NOOOO only chews the cage.
He is having time out in the guest room now so I can get more than 3 hours of sleep.

Yeah but with the nuts, they get a tasty treat in the end.

We'd leave ours in the bathtub and he'd just run on the spot trying to get up the side of it for about 10 minutes at a time.

LOL I thought you just meant you moved the cage in there.

The trick is to remember your hamster is in there before running an impossibly hot bath in the morning. ... Boiled hamster anyone?

...or breakfast on the go.

... yes I'll just keep him in the guestroom thanks.

his name is O'Mally, yeah? You talk about that little guy all the time so I know he's very dear to you.:(

Now I feel even more bad for unwittingly making fun of you earlier.:cry:

How long's he been missing? My old dog, Buffy, ran off a couple of years ago. Luckily they found her the very next day but still... that first night was horrible... I cried like a big homo.:(

Cats are pretty good for finding their own way back, tho. Mate of mine took in a stray allycat a while ago and it's a pretty weired little kitty. It's tiny and it doesn't make a sound and it will just snap and go you at the drop of a hat. Anyway, because it's so small and because it's never been desexed he would never let it outside. Then of course, one day it gets out, takes off, gone for days, all hope of finding it is gone....and then BAM! Turns up one day, hungry as all hell but no worse for wear. And this cat had never been outside so I don't know how she found her bearings and came back... Cats are good like that. I hold high hopes of him returning to you.

He's like my child, he is about the only living thing I know that I feel is there for me all the time- guess that's how everybody feels about their loved pets :)

I haven't seen him since I got home at 1:30, and that is a really long time for him- he has a habit of checking in at the back door once every 2-3 hours to see if he can come inside :lol:. He's only ever stayed out past 5pm less than 5 times before, which is worrying too. The only time we have lost him for more than one day before was when dad accidentally locked him in the shed for 3 days, which wasn't of course his fault.

If it does get to past 9pm, I am going to go out with a torch and I'm not coming back until I find him. Heck, I will go across the road into the scrub land and look through all the damn snakes for him. That's what is worrying me- there are poisonous snakes across the road and he has shown a penchant for toying with them before. Given he is older and not as quick as he used to be, it does concern me. That and the idiot across the road who has been accused of animal cruelty before.

But he has the best sense of direction- when he was younger and my dad and I used to go walking, he would follow us all the way and back like a dog. It was amusing up until he started following us across busy intersections. Then we started shutting him inside for his safety :lol:

My sister and I just went and did a big look for him, no sign whatsoever. This is really out of character for him. Buthe'll be fine. He will show up at 8:30 at the back door soaking wet and whinging for food :lol:

Don't feel bad Aus, the fact that you have shown concern for him and me really makes me feel better. Thankyou :hug:

Last edited:
I feel dumb. I just accidentally poured some water into my toaster. Note to self, prepare coffee maker for next morning earlier in the day.

Unless you are planning on swimming to Finland that would be a bad idea... :p

Huh, if I keep walking/swimming to the north-east I end up somewhere between Munkedal and Stenungsund.
And that wasn't the point of it, you said girls ran away from you on the net, I walked closer :p

Crap, I'm bawlingg my eyes out, primarily because a feature on "The Lion King" came on channel ten. :cry: I love that movie.
Still no sign of O'Malley. Sister found another cat though, the one that tends to annoy my cat all the time.

Huh, if I keep walking/swimming to the north-east I end up somewhere between Munkedal and Stenungsund.
And that wasn't the point of it, you said girls ran away from you on the net, I walked closer :p

That's probably part of the problem.. I am really stupid...:p

1.jpg

heeeeeeeeee's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :dance:

And he just bit my sister on the hand and has tufts of fur falling out. Yep, he's my baby <3

EDIT: um yeah, agree there cold. Did you do Frankenstein/Blade Runner? What the hell type of theme is "disruption and identity"????? I thought it was meant to be humanity and religion-based!!!!!!

oh and yeah, if it looks like I have/had been crying in that pic, i was up until about 2 minutes before I took that pic. Sorry for the red eyes and face :lol:

Last edited: