Random Thoughts....

Cold Fussion

A small island off the coast of New Zealand
Car(s)
1988 Ford Laser Ghia
EDIT: um yeah, agree there cold. Did you do Frankenstein/Blade Runner? What the hell type of theme is "disruption and identity"????? I thought it was meant to be humanity and religion-based!!!!!!
Yeah i did. I found identity quite easy and i talked about what it meant to be human. The disruption part i fucked up badly. Basically you had to talk about revenge, choas, man playing god etc.

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
The "big" ones I remember were about 3"/7cm wide (barely fits in your mouth) by maybe 6"/15cm long with a shape like a paddle. I don't remember them being a pound either.
:wicked: :wicked:

out of context quoting FTW

brydie76

Viva Las Clarksonistas!
Car(s)
2012 Suzuki Swift Sport/Aprilia Sportcity 200
Yeah i did. I found identity quite easy and i talked about what it meant to be human. The disruption part i fucked up badly. Basically you had to talk about revenge, choas, man playing god etc.
Yeah same. Identity and identifying as a human was easy enough, but I had so little time left. Few people including a firend of mine just up and left halfway through- they couldn't do it :|

Hemihead

Car(s)
Vaz 21023, Peugeot 605 SV24, Ford Mondeo 3.0 Ghia
I am close to the Sk?ne border, i can go down with a pickaxe and see if i can chop it off so it drifts away. ;)

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DONOR
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
(_|_)

(_(_)

(_)_)

:dance:
A photographic version would be much better... :wicked:

heeeeeeeeee's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :dance:

And he just bit my sister on the hand and has tufts of fur falling out. Yep, he's my baby <3

EDIT: um yeah, agree there cold. Did you do Frankenstein/Blade Runner? What the hell type of theme is "disruption and identity"????? I thought it was meant to be humanity and religion-based!!!!!!

oh and yeah, if it looks like I have/had been crying in that pic, i was up until about 2 minutes before I took that pic. Sorry for the red eyes and face :lol:

Yay! He looks so cute...:wub:

salle

*smiles* he looks like he wants to kill the cameraman, which is a perfect cat pose...