Random Thoughts....

Dammit, Blind. I was about to do that.

EDIT:

<--------------------- :p

Bahaha, there's an Irish Autoglass ad out now

The guy in it is kind of hot though :)

You can't beat Gavin, the most brummie man in the world!

Caaaannnoooootttt wait for Friday! Its Muse @ the O2 night! Oh yeah, my expensive hobby has returned! XD

Should I un-join the spoiler group? I can't decide if knowing what's going to happen makes the show better or worse.

Worse. Always worse. Spoilers are satan (or god, whatever sinks your boat). I can't stand commercials for upcoming new episodes of shows that I watch. WHAT THE HELL GUYS, I'm going to watch that, why do you think I need a summation of the entire plot of the episode? Jesus H Murphy...

I love spoilers. You can yammer on about this and that for a million years, but until you see it, it's all talk.

At least to me.

(I'm still debating NSFW, FTR.)

So you're saying that you don't mind knowing everything that happens in a movie that you want to see where the plot actually matters? Talk is talk, but suspence and surprise are impossible when you know what's going to happen.

What the hell? there actualy bringing out a CD with 'the worlds most popular funural songs' ?

^ That should have some Sigur Ros on it - that would really get everyone crying...

Practical driving exam tomorrow. Gotta get some rest, because between this and Uni I'm exhausted, especially considering this is partial exams season. I want my license so I can be liberated from the pain in the ass public transport is!

What the hell? there actualy bringing out a CD with 'the worlds most popular funural songs' ?

I reckon "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" By Green Day would be top of the insanely cliched list.

After a year of deliberating, Sonia and I will be working on having a child.

May I crap my pants now, since this is the end of unencumbered freedom?

Many many congrats! It will enrich your life in ways you never thought possible.

yay! Congrats! You won't regret it. Also, kiss any free time goodbye. Srsly.

You'll get some of it back, eventually. Maud is 18 months now, and she needs a lot less attention now than 6 months back. And they get cuter in the process, learning to talk is one of those things that really improve the cuteness factor.

I love spoilers. You can yammer on about this and that for a million years, but until you see it, it's all talk.

At least to me.

(I'm still debating NSFW, FTR.)

I get a kick out of NSFW by just skipping the stuff that doesn't interest me (random thoughts NSWF gets awesome sometimes) and have avoided the spoiler area almost completely. I just remember feeling sort of let down at series 13, the first "live airing" I'd seen since finding the forums. I'd watched the rest in a mass 3 month long download fest with no pre-knowledge at all.

You should join it. For Austere's recent cunnilingus dissertation, if nothing else. :mrgreen:

And other hits including:

• Those things I said about that Brabus E-Class.
  • The frog cake incident.
  • The follow-up to the frog cake incident (with pictures).
  • That time I got drunk and complained bitterly about that cigar I was smoking.
  • And many, many more!

But remember... what has been seen, cannot be unseen.:shock2:

And on a semi related note, I just watched the doco Stephen Fry did on manic depression. I suffer from generalised anxiety and depression as opposed to any kind of mania, but it's still a really insightful doco into the lives of mental illness sufferers. I'm going to make my family watch it because it's hard sometimes to explain things to them.

You and I both, dear. I have bi-polar depression, and my brother is a paranoid schizophrenic. Don't know how my parents dealt with it; oddly they both had open bypass heart surgeries after my brother and I were out of the house.