Random Thoughts....

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
I was at the dentist today, chipped a piece of a filling and it hurt so off I went, got a local anaesthetic and it's just now my face feels normal, it was over 5 hours ago, she said it would last about an hour and a half <_<
Be glad it worked. When I go, I never get as numb as I'm supposed to so they end up giving me piles more than normal and it still hurts.

Twerp128

Car(s)
'91 Miata, '09 Street Triple
Tomatoes, onions, rice/cornbread/grits are acceptable/debatable, but everyone knows, "If you know beans about chili, you know chili ain't got no beans." Beans on the side is however acceptable.

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
Ok I won't ask why, but I will ask why you went from Vista to 7 to Vista again?
Because it was 7 Beta and then we got new harddrives (2x1 TB, RAID'd) and also reformatted/RAID'd the two old 250 giggers. Instead of being one of those people who always uses the latest OS - especially if it's not finalised - Vista went back on.

and lolTexas. Chili has beans.

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Fraking amazon.

I ordered a copy of warcraft 3 on monday and paid an exorbitant fee for 2-day shipping.

It's been sitting there for 2 days now at "Items are being prepared for shipping".

I want my zug zug :cry:

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
I just read about a man who found a bone in his Wendy's chicken sandwich. He mentioned that he nearly chocked on it.

This is why we have garbage food. People don't actually eat it. They just hoover it down and maybe taste a bit of it along the way. Chew your food, taste it, demand better of it.

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
This is why we have garbage food. People don't actually eat it. They just hoover it down and maybe taste a bit of it along the way. Chew your food, taste it, demand better of it.
Or that it's pumped full of chemicals that we just assume it tastes good because it stimulates certain aspects of our brain, not our actual taste buds.

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
DONOR
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
I just read about a man who found a bone in his Wendy's chicken sandwich. He mentioned that he nearly chocked on it.

The only thing I'll get from McDonalds are fries and McFlurries as a direct result of biting into a chicken nugget filled with bones about 12 or so years ago. :sick:

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
DONOR
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
I wouldn't even get those. The only things I'll get are the hash browns and hotcakes, and that's only if I'm really hungry and nothing else is around.
I don't go out of my way to get either. It's just my answer if I'm in a car with someone who insists on McDonalds.

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
I'll do the chicken selects if I have to eat at McDs. Usually it's fries or hashbrowns for me too. Fried potatoes FTW.

Posmo

I'm a piano until proven otherwise
Car(s)
'86 Sierra iS, '70 Cortina, '90 Sierra, '04 RS182
It appears im still the king of the world. :)

Last edited:

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster
"cod" is not a video game. "cod" is a fish. This greatly annoys me.