Random Thoughts....

My wife is going to the Midnight showing of that Twilight movie.

:roll: I don't get what women find attractive about vampires, I suppose it is to me one of those Eternal Mysteries, like that isle at the shop that has feminine napkins and other such products I keep myself blissfully ignorant about.

:roll: I don't get what women find attractive about vampires, I suppose it is to me one of those Eternal Mysteries, like that isle at the shop that has feminine napkins and other such products I keep myself blissfully ignorant about.

I just had a vampire dream :shifty:
It was awesome.

As someone who has about 10 vampire romance novels, I will say I do not understand the attraction of twilight. It is a creepy badly written story about statutory rape.

(to be read in the voice of a 8-year-old)
jayhawk what are feminine napkins?

I would always take great care in completing model car kits (the plastic Tamiya 1:20 ones) and ensure every detail was painstakingly correct. As soon as I'd finish it, I'd admire it for a few mins, then chuck it in a cupboard somewhere to be forgotten about and eventually binned :p.

I still have a JGTC R34 Skyline model that I haven't built.

I'm thinking of dropping the stock Xanavi paintscheme and doing a new one, but I can't really come up with anything cool atm.

Xanavi R34:

url

My wife is going to the Midnight showing of that Twilight movie.

:roll: I don't get what women find attractive about vampires, I suppose it is to me one of those Eternal Mysteries, like that aisle at the shop that has feminine napkins and other such products I keep myself blissfully ignorant about.

I think vampires are overrated and don't really find them all that attractive. Just creepy as hell. I mean, seriously, they're bloodsuckers! What the hell is attractive about a guy who just wants to suck on your neck and kill you? :blink:

I think vampires are overrated and don't really find them all that attractive. Just creepy as hell. I mean, seriously, they're bloodsuckers! What the hell is attractive about a guy who just wants to suck on your neck and kill you? :blink:

Well... some say .. that vampire fantasies are about "involuntary" corruption, it's a twisted version of the knight in shining armour fantasy... or it is that but one saving someone from having to be a good person and become "sinful". Not having to be apologetic for ones lusts and needs. But being able to live them out.
And then there's also the people who enjoy biting... or a bit of pain... or blood... or gothic costumes...

And then there's also the people who enjoy biting... or a bit of pain... or blood... or gothic costumes...

I never understood people who get turned on by blood until I went to a suspension.

Now... yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh....... :wicked:

My MB Pro has shipped today!

:mrgreen:

Woo! Break began today! No school for a week! :D

My raep power is too high, it makes me feel all funny inside.

Also, there's nothing that I want for xmas other than a new fedora and a couple video games... I guess there's Catan expansions... umm... that's aboot it, eh buddy?

Hm, it's starting to storm here. Good, might cool down slightly. Have been playing this MMOG (Street Racers by PlayMesh) on my iPohne today too, and there's a hacker on there hitlisting heaps of people and everybody has gotten a tonne of money out of it- I got 8 trillion dollars- highest I ever had for the account before was 30 billion. WIN. And doubt they can do anything about it, given we can all claim that it's the hacker's and their fault and we were just legitimately racing people on the hitlist board :evil:

...given we can all claim that it's the hacker's and their fault...

I regret to inform you that your grasp of grammar appears to be somwhat on the weak side, my dear Brydie. For, you see, when you wish to denote a plural ending in "s" YOU DON'T PUT A FUCKING APOSTROPHE GOD DAMMIT!

http://img5.imageshack.**/img5/1165/96093295.png

what? I'm not trying to get negrepped...