Random Thoughts....

should i get portal?
bye page 1992 'twas nice being with you

Last edited:
Yea! Year I was born page!
We're coming up on 2000 pages quickly!
For those with the standard posts per page

Could be worse.... you could have this song stuck in your head and occasionally bursting out.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unBACOHFXes[/YOUTUBE]

I'm serious. I dug it out of a not-very-shallow karaoke grave for some friends yesterday, and now it's bubbling forth like an unhealed wound. If my roommate didn't have guests over that are trying to sleep, I would've sung it in the shower. This is annoying.

I'm serious. I dug it out of a not-very-shallow karaoke grave for some friends yesterday, and now it's bubbling forth like an unhealed wound. If my roommate didn't have guests over that are trying to sleep, I would've sung it in the shower. This is annoying.

Somewhere in this world, there is a newspaper photograph of myself and 3 male friends delivering a passionate rendition of The World is Not Enough while our female friend stands there with this mortified look of terror look on her face.

[YOUTUBE]tYbLR67_F9E[/YOUTUBE]

One of my co-workers refuses to stop singing "The Right Stuff." I was never a big fan of The New Kids on the Block.

FUN FACT: 1993 gave us such TV shows as Animaniacs, Beavis and Butt-Head, Babylon 5, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Rocko's Modern Life, Star Trek: DS9, and Walker, Texas Ranger.

Wow THAT long ago? Amazing. Animaniacs, B5, and DS9 are 3 of my very favorite shows.

Somewhere in this world, there is a newspaper photograph of myself and 3 male friends delivering a passionate rendition of The World is Not Enough while our female friend stands there with this mortified look of terror look on her face.

[YOUTUBE]tYbLR67_F9E[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, but that's a cool song.

It's getting close, this might be a november without snow :( It looks like late next week it'll finally stop with this relative warmness shenanigans.

No snow sucks! We had some but now it's been above zero for a week and it's all gone, looks like it's not getting colder anytime soon either. Overcast and wet sucks. :mad:

It's getting close, this might be a november without snow :( It looks like late next week it'll finally stop with this relative warmness shenanigans.
How warm is warmness? We only got to the 40F's (single digit C's) a couple of days ago.