Random Thoughts....

Heh are they in France now? Havent seen any news on that.

calendar moves over to December 1st, snow finally arrives, temperture finally ceases to reach >= 0 degrees. Bye bye Failvember.

I hate you peoples and your snow. I *love* snow and we hardly get any, ever. it hasn't even frozen here yet, last week it was 15?C and flowers and stuff were already thinking it was spring etc...

I want 2 solid weeks of -10? and snow dammit!

I lost my SOMEBODY STOLE MY flash drive.
Epic bonus points for getting it back. Then again, why would you use something like that as a primary storage thingy? I only use them to transfer stuff between PCs...

I'm in the waiting room of my dentist right now about to get a cleaning...I don't like the dentist. However, several years ago I did what I believe finally made me an adult. It was when I voluntarily made an appointment with the dentist. :D:|

I never understood why people were so scared of the dentist. I never was. My former dentist was a funny guy though, he would put 84 tools and both hands in your mouth,then stop what he is doing and tell a joke...
Dentist also means nearly no pain for me...

I like wrapping presents, all kinds of presents, I just like it...

There I said it, you may now go about your business as usual.

People who can do wrapping are weird and special. In my 28 years there is nothing I can do to actually do one well. They always end up looking like a 4 year old wrapped them, and used 4 rolls of paper.
The fun part is the unwrapper will have a helluva job to do...

My gas pump asked me if I wanted to sign a petition urging the Pennsylvania state government to start letting convenience stores and grocery stores sell beer.

HELL YES.

My gas pump dude did a survey yesterday, which took about as long as it takes to fill a tank, and rewarded (?) me with 2 lanyards and some discount coupons. Win?

Nooooo!!!

Mr. Shue on "Glee" is now epically unattractive for buying a minivan.

I think I need the sadbox. He's very pretty if it wasn't for his character doing that.

- procrastinatingcoco

My nickname in high school was "Queen Lord Emperor of the West Playground." So, I'm that. The only problem is that Ms. West's class is quite small and I may have to invade other territories to build a proper waterslide.

I have a bellyache. No me gusta. Probably wasn't a good idea to forget to eat yesterday and then inhale a sammich at 2 AM. I think I'll curl up in a little ball now and catch up on more TV.

Last edited:
Noodle has a gas pump dude?

Noodle has a gas pump dude?

they still have those over here in some places.....witch leads to hilarios results if you have a 230L fueltank....."are you sure its not leaking sir?"

actually it was one of those 24hr dealies that have no gas pump dudes. But now, they did, because computers cannot take surveys from people

Turn the Bathurst 1000 into what I'm always mistaking it, 24 hours of Bathurst!

Bathurst 24h. Hm... done!

And drop the Bathhurst booze limit, Most High and Supreme Emperor racingfan1, haha.

I quite like the sound of that. And the booze limit is stupid and annoying. Those rules/laws are the first to go.

Also: make Top Gear release a soundtrack of the songs they use in the shows.

And get ninjacoco a Porsche 911, thx.

Done and done.

^^ and ash a Zonda coz I don't think Santa is going to come to the party AGAIN!!!

Done.

Then again, I am nasty and evil and at the top of the naughty list.

:shifty:

Me too. :(

Hahaha, if I ever have to name a kid, it's definitely gonna be Zonda! Lulz.

(The Pope's cobbler makes girl shoes, right?)

So is it a 911 or a Zonda? Bah, who cares? Free 911s an Zondas for everyone!

I actually don't mind spiders, but getting around the place very quickly is something I want. More roads, actually

More roads are always good. And getting places quickly means... taking care of slow drivers.

Can I be Emperoress then?

Fine by me.

So, now that Australia's settled, which country shall I take care of next?

Not my cat had taken my bed and made it his, he was not amused when I moved him. Cats are cunning thieves and suprisingly they know greco-roman wrestling techniques.

Yes. :wub:

I've always wanted the 911, but I do realize that naming a kid a number is a bit weird. Carrera doesn't sound right, either (...though it does sound a bit better than Kia, for coco's sake). Plus, my mom's name is Wanda, so I could always pull the "it rhymes!" bit. Also, this conversation is probably moot, as I can't even keep a houseplant from dying, much less a minininjacoco.

And no snow in Waco. Boo, hiss. I want snow!

Last edited:
I've always wanted the 911, but I do realize that naming a kid a number is a bit weird. Carrera doesn't sound right, either (...though it does sound a bit better than Kia, for coco's sake). Plus, my mom's name is Wanda, so I could always pull the "it rhymes!" bit. Also, this conversation is probably moot, as I can't even keep a houseplant from dying, much less a minininjacoco.

Could just name 'em Turbo S. Just hope s/he turns out to have Usain Bolt-levels of running speed though. :lol:

You know, there's always "Portia".

Hmm, my torrent drive was nearly full so I've started the process of backing up what I want and clearing out what I don't need anymore. Always fun moving around a couple hundred GB of data.

Christmas music is annoying. I have "Away in a Manger" stuck in my head which is REALLY annoying because I don't even know the words to it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm thinking of moving to London when I graduate and taking my chances on the job market. Or, maybe Australia, but I can't stand Aussie accents on women. Though I might make an exception for brydiem. :wub:

Or Austere.