Random Thoughts....

I'm thinking of moving to London when I graduate and taking my chances on the job market. Or, maybe Australia, but I can't stand Aussie accents on women. Though I might make an exception for brydiem. :wub:

Or Austere.

:lmao:

I would like to know what Supreme Leader racingfan1's plans are for Texas, come to think of it...

Is it just me, or does "The Vietnam Special" sound like a method that the mafia would use to kill a guy?

I can't stand Aussie accents on women. Though I might make an exception for brydiem. :wub:

Or Austere.
Menage a trois? We can rock/paper/scissors to determine which one of us gets to stick it in her po-wait, this isn't the NSFW one is it?

I've always wanted the 911, but I do realize that naming a kid a number is a bit weird. Carrera doesn't sound right, either

As mentioned earlier, my wife is pretty adament on naming our child, if it is a girl, Lucille. But, she is pretty open to Elise. :D

If it is a boy, I would like him to be named Colin. She thinks that would be a good name, too. :dance:

Speaking of Final Gears Australian ladies, whatever happened to Melbornian? :(

Speaking of Final Gears Australian ladies, whatever happened to Melbornian? :(

[stalker] Melbournian: Last Activity: 19th November 2009 15:12 [/stalker]

It's not like she has been missing for ages..

Right, need to ventilate a bit.

Today, i was just an inch from spending the rest of my life in a wheelchair. Climbed on top of a machine at work and slipped, grabbing a near-by pipe to try and stop the fall. What happened was that my upper body was still while my lower body was twisted untit it made a pretty horrible wet, crunching noise. After getting down on firm ground, i could not move my legs and it felt like someone had slipped a red-hot dagger in my lower back. A coworker tried to get an ambulance, but he got the answer that it was 55 km away, and yes it was the only ambulance for the whole region. So, i was lifted into a car and taken to the nearest hospital where they took a full x-ray on my back. Luckily, there was no damage to the spine, the creepy noise was a muscle that was ripped loose. But an inch more of twisting and it would have shattered my spine at the height of my bellybutton.

So here i sit, with backpains, dizzy on painkillers and in a mood bad enough to scare a dragon away. But, i can now walk around, if very slow, and i will be back to normal within a week or two. But i can't let go of the thought that this was too close for being comfortable.

Svanskota, right? That's got to hurt like hell.

Yea.. It hurt like a MF. Couldn't do anything other than stay in bed face down for a week and I couldn't sit properly for four months.. Lets not get into my trips to the toilet.. :eek:

Glad to hear it wasn?t more serious Hemihead, take it easy & get well etc.
Mind your step from now on. :rolleyes:

Today, i was just an inch from spending the rest of my life in a wheelchair. Climbed on top of a machine at work and slipped, grabbing a near-by pipe to try and stop the fall. What happened was that my upper body was still while my lower body was twisted untit it made a pretty horrible wet, crunching noise. After getting down on firm ground, i could not move my legs and it felt like someone had slipped a red-hot dagger in my lower back. A coworker tried to get an ambulance, but he got the answer that it was 55 km away, and yes it was the only ambulance for the whole region. So, i was lifted into a car and taken to the nearest hospital where they took a full x-ray on my back. Luckily, there was no damage to the spine, the creepy noise was a muscle that was ripped loose. But an inch more of twisting and it would have shattered my spine at the height of my bellybutton.

So here i sit, with backpains, dizzy on painkillers and in a mood bad enough to scare a dragon away. But, i can now walk around, if very slow, and i will be back to normal within a week or two. But i can't let go of the thought that this was too close for being comfortable.

Chill, eat a sandwich, drink some soda (beer may be....inappropriate(read:downright deadly) at this time), and thank God (if you do not believe in god, please insert the deity of your choice)that you're alright. Because it could've been a lot worse.

Today on philosophy (keep in mind i never swear while in uni) i was about to take the first of my last 2 tests before the end of a period, if i want to pass i can only lose 6 points. And when i saw the test a i said a simple, almost elegant FUCK!
(why yes, i know most of TV tropes articles and can identify when i fall in one of them).

I don't think i will enjoy class reposition :(

Last edited:
The male form is only used throughout the Audi career website in describing the programmes we have to offer so that texts are easier to read. It goes without saying that all of the programmes are open to both sexes.

:lol:

Funny thing just happened, I was on my way into the oklahoma state v. Tulsa basketball game when I spotted an SL 63 AMG Black. I took a look at the name on the plaque in front of the space and it's owned by the guy whose name is on the building In which I am now sitting. :lol:

...and thank God (if you do not believe in god, please insert the deity of your choice)

I sense redundancy. A deity is a god, a god is a deity, if you don't believe in a god insert a god of your choice.* :hmm:

THOR, I CHOOSE YOU!

Thor the mighty, Thor the brave
Crush the infidels in your way
By your hammer let none be saved
Live to die on that final day
Gods, monsters and men
Will die together in the end

YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

* lol @ xtians not having not given their god a name

Glad you're (relatively) okay! My advice is enjoy the side effects of painkillers. ;)

I'm thinking of moving to London when I graduate and taking my chances on the job market. Or, maybe Australia, but I can't stand Aussie accents on women. Though I might make an exception for brydiem. :wub:

Or Austere.

Depends if it's a "real" aussie or some bogan :p