Random Thoughts....

I'd say Black Dog or Kashmir. Those are the most likely ones.

Nope, don't think it was them...Hm...I thought I was close with Good Times Bad Times...

Still though, listening to random Led Zepp songs, I could think of worse ways to spend a Thursday night :D

Nope, don't think it was them...Hm...I thought I was close with Good Times Bad Times...

Still though, listening to random Led Zepp songs, I could think of worse ways to spend a Thursday night :D

Hmm, I was going to suggest whole lotta love, that has some odd stereo sweeps.

Maybe When the levee breaks?

Nope, that's not, but Oh My Jimmy Page what a cracking song!!!

Oooh!! I think it might be In the Light!!

It's the echoing effect of the guitar that got me!

Idea...

1. Create a mini USB-powered deep fryer.
2. Market on thinkgeek.com
3. ...
4. Profit?

you know how they got that drum sound on When The Levee Breaks? John Bonham played his drum kit on the ground floor stairway of a three floor flat, and they placed microphones near his kit and also in the stairway of the third floor, and then mixed the two together.

In fact a lot of their unique sounds was by placing microphones in the oddest of places.

Why does my foot look 90 years old?

Why do rainbows suddenly appear?

How do the clouds stay up?

Why does morning come quickly when you're tired, and takes forever when you can't sleep?

On a sidenote why do people with really foul feet wear thongs or shoes that are supposed to be sexy in public....

Whoo hoo! The little weather-thingy on my phone shows snow flurries for tomorrow!

you know how they got that drum sound on When The Levee Breaks? John Bonham played his drum kit on the ground floor stairway of a three floor flat, and they placed microphones near his kit and also in the stairway of the third floor, and then mixed the two together.

In fact a lot of their unique sounds was by placing microphones in the oddest of places.

Speaking of odd placings of microphones, i think the drums in the beginning of the song Sleeping Bag with ZZ Top are mixed with the sound of... Buick. Rumors say that they found a burned-out shell of an old Buick in a junkyard. They hung a mic inside, and slammed the doors as hard as they could. Presto, drumsounds!

"We will rock you" by Queen involved stamping on the wood floors of an ancient church.

Music question for people.

What's the Led Zeppelin song that, when listened to with headphones, it really feels like it's swimming around your head?!!

I listened to it a few weeks ago, and can't for the life of me remember the name of it!!:?

Heeeelp!!! I want it!!!

Whole lotta Love - my money is on - just played it again.

Yeeeeeeaaaannngggg....

buzzzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz

Yeeeeeeeiiiii yeeeeeeiiiii

Last edited:
Whoo hoo! The little weather-thingy on my phone shows snow flurries for tomorrow!

*runs and ducks from the Scandanavians*

(I want a "snow day." Badly.)

Zesty lives in Oz and desperately want to be where I live this time of year. Zesty, if you like -20C for a daytime high and 15 cm of snow on the ground, I will gladly trade places with you. Snow is nice, but come late January, you get fed up with it.

I like snow! I don't get snowbored because i have a snowboard! Getit??!?!? HAHAHAHA I made a FUNNEH!!

I only wish I could get back into skiing. It is now too expensive, the hills are too far away (I live in the flattest part of the Upper Midwest) and the wife has 0% interest in it.

ice to see some jokes around here

I have a huge project binder due tomorrow. I have a huge bellyache. I need class to be cancelled!