Random Thoughts....

bit far don't you think :rolleyes:

i'd pick her up from the airport (which is the other side of town for me) but I'd do that for anyone that wants to fly in. <_<

Why is the airport in Melbourne so far away from the city??

Because when they built it there was nothing else there and it's a nice and windy spot...

Its not in a good location like Adelaide Airport. 7 mins from the city :)

Fact: More people live in places other than Melbourne, than they do in Melbourne and its surrounds.

That says something about the city doesnt it :p

I live on the opposite side of town (anyone that knows melbourne would know the huge area it's spread across) Time wise from the airport to the city is pretty quick if you use the tollway ;) (not much in it if you don't and it's not peak hour) I got from uni in caulfield to the airport in about 20-25mins (about 40km) , straight down the monash <_<

I was talking about how driving there would take a long long long time and just joking about that.

Forgot the damn smilies :p. No worries. I knew it was a joke.

i feel like i'm hogging this thread, but i have way too many thoughts and not enough livejournals or pillows (or people?) to punch.

sry, it was a rough night. arguments everywhere, lol. it's all sorted now and is hardly interesting in detail lol.

in other news, my firewall wont let me into FG's chatroom no matter how hard i try to unblock ports. :cry:

Last edited:
i feel like i'm hogging this thread, but i have way too many thoughts and not enough livejournals or pillows (or people?) to punch.

so i'll spare you guys this one *CENSORED*

:cry:

BUT WE NEED TO KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY NOW! DID YOU CUT THE BLUE OR THE RED WIRE!!!!!!

I'm not a guy, tell me, tell me, tell me :mrgreen:

I think everyone should take some time and enjoy a large pile of pancakes.

I assure you that we want to hear about it. Really!

Most of us are bored or lonely or trying to get into you pants anyway so we're all listening!:mrgreen: If you want to share we want to listen. That's what this whole internet thing is about, yo.

It's either this or we talk about pancakes...

I think everyone should take some time and enjoy a large pile of pancakes.

Someone mention pancakes?

[YOUTUBE]t4rsBe88yRU[/YOUTUBE]

Not the coolest video, I know, but it's fitting... kinda...

Did anyone else watch Britney Spears on the VMA's and think "my god that looks like my mom 10 years ago!" ?

Last edited: