Random Thoughts....

Who's the guy holding the "2+2" sign here:

I remember him from something but I can't remember what

pw-reactionguys.jpg

90.05, which was a nice shock- I was expecting mid to high-80's. Quite a few people I know got very high 90's, one girl got 99.7 from memory, quite a few got 95. But 99's just freaky :blink:

Well done, trumpt me. Good schools ftw :p

Great birthday dinner tonight make by Tiff (Kiki):

Baked ham covered in pineapple and cherries, homemade Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli with butter and dill - all finished with a chocolate cake.

Good day.

Must.not.check... my corsetier's new collection. I love her work, which is by far an art: european steel boning, beautiful exotic and heavy fabrics perfect for lacing...

:cry: I already got myself a Christmas present though *sniffs*

Great birthday dinner tonight make by Tiff (Kiki):

Baked ham covered in pineapple and cherries, homemade Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli with butter and dill - all finished with a chocolate cake.

Good day.

Lock her up:D.

diamond-wedding-ring.jpg

^Same here.

I am slightly worried about autoCAD since the project manager mentioned it. I haven't really had much experience with autoCAD, and from hearing what others have said it sounds like a painful program to use.

He seemed surprised at my mention of my abilities to use MATLAB though :lol:

I suggest a crash course in AutoCAD. As nasty as it is, much of the universal corporate world adopted it and doesn't want to pay the fees to switch to something else.

90.05, which was a nice shock- I was expecting mid to high-80's. Quite a few people I know got very high 90's, one girl got 99.7 from memory, quite a few got 95. But 99's just freaky :blink:

Wow, congrats. I don't think I'll be getting something like that the way I'm heading (I'm such a lazy shit). My sister got 88.35 and she was in a accelerated learning program. She's smart, but only artistically.

There's even a facebook group titled "The VCAA should mark down Asians just to be fair" <_<

It's been snowing consistently here for the last... erm... 50-odd hours. There's quite a thick layer of snow on just about everything. E.g.: there are a few dozen garages behind the building we live in, and they have corrugated iron roofs. You can't tell the pattern of the corrugation any longer on the snow layer; it's all flat. Probably 5-6 cm of snow already.

Why can't my parents understand that I like to be discreet about my karate? My dad just asked me if he could upload the pics he took of my end of year club tournament and I said I wasn't really that keen.
I let my Mum see me do stuff for the first time in years only because she nagged to go. Same with my Dad, I don't really want him to go in there while he's waiting to take me home.
And another thing, I don't practice at home because I don't want my parents to see.
Yes, it does sound selfish, but I do love my parents. But I just want them to leave me alone with my karate. It's not that I don't care, but it's more of a personal thing. A social barrier if you like. Or a private passion that keeps me in tact when I'm on the edge. I don't like it when I see someone who isn't part of that group. This involves my parents. I like to have things in the places that I am familiar with, if you get what I mean.

I hope that made sense. /end rant

Sadness. I has to wait until everyone else is done on the computers to download Top Gear. I'm missing all but episodes 1 and 2 of season 13, and episode 1 and 2 of season 14. <_< Stupid house rules, dad making me wait to download stuff when he does all his torrents while I'M trying to use the internets...<_<

In studying for my History final tomorrow, I came across this photo:

Presford90.jpg

This leads me to two thoughts:

1. Laura Bush is kinda hot. :unsure:
2. Gerald Ford looks like either Waldorf or Statler.

200805_Statler_Waldorf.jpg

Yeah, it bugs me a lot too.
Discovery Channel is another channel that has gone downhill. Now it?s just climate change, the apocalypse, killer bacteria...<_<

sounds better than ours

west cost customs (= ricers)
west cost choppers (=rednecks)
and destroyed in seconds (=repeats)

that's all there ever seems to be on

In studying for my History final tomorrow, I came across this photo:

1. Laura Bush is kinda hot. :unsure:

As a guy with a History BA I can tell you putting that in the essay should help you out.