Random Thoughts....

You had more than one boss? What the hell kind of job did you do?

I had 4, technically 5. And if you want to include people that are somewhat indirectly involved but still important: 7.

I made a website for a research center here at UCSD that was applying for a big grant for the 3rd time.

For LurkerPatrol:

[YOUTUBE]eniw_S8JaJM[/YOUTUBE]

Also:

Peter Gibbons: And here's something else, Bob: I have eight different bosses right now.
Bob Slydell: I beg your pardon?
Peter Gibbons: Eight bosses.
Bob Slydell: Eight?
Peter Gibbons: Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.

:lmao: Thanks man, I needed that. +rep as well

We are all fucked.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCpBbA39DjM[/YOUTUBE]

These two are teaming up......

VPutin.jpg
apophis-peter_williams2.jpg

Could be these two too, if it's the tip of a Stardestroyer......

VPutin.jpg
darth-vader-scooter.jpg

Buena Suerte!

:blink: someone just gave my dad some Chivas Regal Scottish Whiskey as a gift.

He doesn't drink lol.

Anyone want it?

:blink: someone just gave my dad some Chivas Regal Scottish Whiskey as a gift.

He doesn't drink lol.

Anyone want it?

Split it between me and argatoga. :mrgreen:

I had normally 3 bosses at a time in the store at walgreens and I would always think of that movie

Jingle bells jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh - hey!

So, in ye olden days it was cool to ride around in an underpowered convertible with the stereo up too loud?

Drinking is good. Drinking is fun. It's the sobering up that hurts. Remedy - don't get sober!

Jingle bells jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh - hey!

So, in ye olden days it was cool to ride around in an underpowered convertible with the stereo up too loud?

Well it's rather that you don't need more than one horse to pull a sleigh because the sleigh will have to be light enough to be on top of the snow without being pushed down too far in the snow. And if it's that light you don't need more than one horse as they can't run very fast in the snow at any rate

Bad news: Selling my Century welder. No more little fabricated engines of destruction.

Good news: Buying much larger and powerful Lincoln welder. Coming soon, much larger fabricated engines of destruction!

I'm amazed at how many people on FG still have halloween hats on their avatars.