Random Thoughts....

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
ex girlfriend makes OkCupid account so she can "compare online compatibility" with this boy she may or may not like... and then proceeds to check my profile... Just when i thought i didn't care anymore... I think i am giving up women in favor of motorbikes they seem to have about the same purchase/running costs.
Motorcycles only need their fluids changed every 2000 miles.
Motorcycles' curves never sag.
Motorcycles last longer.
Motorcycles don't get pregnant.
You can ride a motorcycle any time of the month.
Motorcycles don't have parents.
Motorcycles don't whine unless something is really wrong.
You can kick your motorcycle to wake it up.
You can share your motorcycle with your friends.
If your motorcycle makes too much noise, you can buy a muffler.
You only need to get a new chain or belt for your motorcycle when the old one is really worn.
If your motorcycle smokes, you can do something about it.
Motorcycles don't care about how many other motorcycles you have ridden.
When riding, you and your motorcycle both arrive at the same time.
Motorcycles don't care about how many other motorcycles you have.
Motorcycles don't mind if you look at other motorcycles, or if you buy motorcycle magazines.
New motorcycles must be asked for, and if you don't want to pay for them, you don't get them.
If your motorcycle goes flat, you can fix it.
If your motorcycle is too loose, you can tighten it.
If your motorcycle is too soft, you can get different shocks.
If your motorcycle is misaligned, you don't have to discuss politics to correct it.
You can have a beer while riding your motorcycle.
You don't have to be jealous of the guy that works on your motorcycle.
You don't have to deal with priests or blood tests to register your motorcycle.
You don't have to convince your motorcycle that you're a motorcyclist and that you think that motorcycles are equals.
If you say bad things to your motorcycle, you don't have to apologize before you can ride it again.
You can ride a motorcycle as long as you want and it won't get sore.
Your parents don't remain in touch with your old motorcycle after you dump it.
Motorcycles always feel like going for a ride.
Motorcycles don't insult you if you are a bad rider.
Your motorcycle never wants a night out alone with the other motorcycles.
Motorcycles don't care if you are late.
You don't have to take a shower before riding your motorcycle.
It's always ok to use tie downs on your motorcycle.
If your motorcycle doesn't look good, you can paint it or get better parts.
You can't get diseases from a motorcycle you don't know very well.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Too bad it's actually two seperate words (Wiener Schnitzel). :p
In English it isn't!
^ what he said--that's how I've always seen it on menus, but still...sad.

I mean, each word is now only half as penistacular if it's split in two.

Also, there's a cheesy hot dog chain in Texas called Wienerschnitzel, but it doesn't actually serve wiener [space] schnitzel. { head asplodes } (Oddly, "Wienerland" in Tyler makes me laugh just a bit more...but I digress.)

Last edited:

H0nzik

Car(s)
Focus 2.0 TDCi, MX-5 NC 2.0
So do those of you Americans, who find the word wiener so very kinky and amusing, even know that it simply means "Viennese" in German? I've gotta say I find the Americans' fascination with the word really a bit weird. Particularly when in Austria itself, the word "Wiener", in culinary terms, usually refers to the Wiener Schnitzel, rather than the sausage, which is usually called "Frankfurter".

Buffy_09

So do those of you Americans, who find the word wiener so very kinky and amusing, even know that it simply means "Viennese" in German? I've gotta say I find the Americans' fascination with the word really a bit weird. Particularly when in Austria itself, the word "Wiener", in culinary terms, usually refers to the Wiener Schnitzel, rather than the sausage, which is usually called "Frankfurter".

*snigger* "Sausage".

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
'13 Ford Taurus, '11 Ducati M696, '15 Yamaha R3
I almost fit my entire room during college into my Mustang :p.
Nice! I remember when I moved up to college - fit my entire belongings in my Dad's camry. A folding table, folding chair (stolen from SAG when my bro was on set), two air mattresses, and various clothing/toiletries/kitchen stuff (read: tons of ramen). Good times! :)

ex girlfriend makes OkCupid account so she can "compare online compatibility" with this boy she may or may not like... and then proceeds to check my profile... Just when i thought i didn't care anymore... I think i am giving up women in favor of motorbikes they seem to have about the same purchase/running costs.
Ahh, Okcupid.com! Good times and flings (met Blind there actually).

And the whole motorbikes and sex discussion reminds me of this list I came up with (it's actually more or less the same as BlaRo's of course, but I had to add it for the female perspective :D )

Ways My Bike is Better than My Boyfriend

My bike doesn't get mad at me for riding another one.

My bike doesn't leave dirty underwear in the bedroom.

My bike gets showered more than my boyfriend.

My bike needs less maintenance.

My bike is always ready to go when I am.

My bike has easier throttle (vibration) control.

My bike never wakes me up to ask whether I'm in the mood.

My bike can go on for much longer.

I can always turn the bike off when I want to.

EyeMWing

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Many things, none of them working.
I think motorbikes would be less painful most of the time. :lol: idk how your sex drive will like it though.
I know several women who get more satisfaction from their boyfriend's motorcycle than they do from their boyfriend's penis. For whatever reason they don't seem to buy into the fact that they can buy a motorcycle for themselves. Stupid dizzy bints.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
I know several women who get more satisfaction from their boyfriend's motorcycle than they do from their boyfriend's penis. For whatever reason they don't seem to buy into the fact that they can buy a motorcycle for themselves. Stupid dizzy bints.
*sigh*
I want a motorcycle :(
But honestly the traffic here is just to dangerous for me to risk it.

Jay

the fool on the hill
Oh yes. There will be 'lump.

I have to go pick up a new remote for the Failtima from the dealership...I wonder if they'd let me take a Puffalump's pic in the cupholder of a GT-R?
You must have crapped bricks when you found out how much they cost...IIRC around $94.

And if you want, send that...thing to my work and I can photograph it in all sorts of poses on or in a GT-R.

xicedlovexoxo

Car(s)
2008 Subaru Impreza
Is it bad when you really want to take a shower, but are too lazy to get out of bed to do so?

(Whoever thought it was a good idea to get me a laptop for my last birthday, then agree to me selling my desktop for an iPod so that I have NO computer that requires getting out of bed left, was an idiot...aka my dad. <_<)