Random Thoughts....

20pjb7.jpg

The kids in my school, the ones that aren't the brightest bulbs at least, relate the chance of it snowing to how much it's going to snow. So all day they were going on about how there is a 70% chance of snow tomorrow and that shit about a snow day tomorrow. I mean how hard is it to understand that just because the chance is high doesn't mean that it will snow and doesn't equate to how much snow will fall if it does snow.

Yeah, we were supposed to get 6-8 inches, but ended up with 5.

Don't know about snow, but it's meant to hit -12 at some point in the next few nights...

That's cold for me :)

I have so much snow it's in every orifice.

Aww man!

Me and my mum made a (solid) igloo today out of snow. Nothing special, but something amusing to put next to the road. I just looked out the window to see 2 foxes literally jumping up and down on it. :lol:

ifdfyv.jpg

At least they're having fun. Bloody foxes.

Hehe winter avatar ^^
Also cute foxes ^^
I'm turning japanese

(^_^)

The kitchen, and my hands now stink from the vegetable soup I made earlier...

Haven't we all. At least you already know who to talk to.

Yeah. This time, it's been weird. I've been freaked by the noises and sounds from the highway and streets around my house, thinking something bad is gonna happen. This also applies to planes aswell. I also can't stop shaking when I go to sleep, thinking it's the table or bed that shaking, but it's me. I really feel this is scaring even more about death.

Why?

I mean, really, just why?

So Avatar, yeah? Epicest movie of the year? Of course right before it came out I asked the girlfriend to go with me, showed her reviews, trailers, etc. She just said she wasn't interested at all and didn't want to see the movie. I said fine, and decided to wait to see it in the hope of convincing her to go with me at a later date.

Fast forward to tonight.

I was going to jump on the 7:40 train (7pm here atm) to go see her in the suburb of Chicago where she lives, and I get a call from her saying that I instead need to take the 8:40, then her mom will pick me up and I get to wait at her house for an hour because she's decided to go see Avatar with her sister - which she
1. Knows I wanted, and continue to want to see VERY badly, and
2. Outright told me she had no interest in and did not want to see.

I mean, really. Am I in the right here in being, not mad, but honestly pretty hurt by this?

^You are a male. Your opinion is worthless.

There, you have learned everything about life and relationships.

ahhh, scaring of death, one of the many fears i've overcomed over the years, my best advice is to talk it with someone (it seems you already do) and realize and accept it WILL happen and have pretty much no control where or when.