Random Thoughts....

I've been for a drive this morning, and that'll do me for the weekend unless it's absolutely necessary. I'm shutting myself inside with two fans running in my study. Apparently, I'm showing a relative of my dad's partner (her nephew, whom I'm reasonably friendly with) around here on Monday in the stinking heat, but at least I'll be in the car. However, why he or anyone would want to come up from Melbourne and see the 'sights' of this place is beyond me! :lol:

Beer is my friend tonight.

I'm a bit angry that I need my beery friend. But he's such a good friend....

Remember the key to avoiding a hang over is to drink more alcohol.

I've been for a drive this morning, and that'll do me for the weekend unless it's absolutely necessary. I'm shutting myself inside with two fans running in my study. Apparently, I'm showing a relative of my dad's partner (her nephew, whom I'm reasonably friendly with) around here on Monday in the stinking heat, but at least I'll be in the car. However, why he or anyone would want to come up from Melbourne and see the 'sights' of this place is beyond me! :lol:

What sights? :p

Here's some of our dirt and here's another pile of dirt :p

My tummy is sad. Mom made chili consisting of 75% beans. When I said it needed less beans and more of everything else she said that that would mean more meat and it had enough meat already! chili doesn't need meat!

:|
sad tummy.

My tummy is sad. Mom made chili consisting of 75% beans. When I said it needed less beans and more of everything else she said that that would mean more meat and it had enough meat already! chili doesn't need meat!

:|
sad tummy.

Well your mom will get what she deserves soon enough. :p

Beans beans the magical fruit and all.

Haha, I forgot to eat today (no food in sadbox) until one of my friends made chili-like bean soup. 'Twas good.

I also forgot to turn my window unit from air conditioning to heat. It's 13 degrees F outside. No wonder the silly thing wasn't on.

When I go in the sadbox, I go in the hardcore sadbox. With no heat or food, apparently.

Holy crap, it's freezing in here.

Why do I feel like sad bunny should be a bachelor frog-style meme? "No heat? Make icicles with tears!"

(FTR, heat is on now.)

^ I was just on there and it was fine. Accidentally logged out, now i can't get back in.

phyrefile is also down methinks

Goddammit, there's a pair of Sennheiser HD650s for sale for a really good price, but I'm kind of broke atm and I really shouldn't be spending.....