Random Thoughts....

Lola rennt is a pretty good movie even today.

Alright, so I come back in from driving and notice there was another school bag in the hallway. Then I go into the lounge room and what do I find? The table set up, party streamers and a bunch of girls sitting on the couch. WTF? was my expression. It was some surprise for sure.

The best thing about the surprise party? My sister made a stig cake and I nearly balled my eyes out.

Scratch the ~4 hours, got to tafe and the fucking teacher's sick.

My only class today.

And I had to get up at 7 :(

Awwww...pics?

lulz lulz lulz nah, sadly I don't think I look like a Stig Cake.

EDIT: Hmm, that is a fair bit of time (13 minutes) after my post.

lol

Surprise! Karoughump.

Karoug's avatar now needs a pimp cane :O

Last edited:
God damn it, the bulb on my desk light just blew!
This thing lunches bulbs!

Last edited:
Forgot the superbowl was today, Don't really care, who won?

I'm back from the hockey, a bit sore and a wee bit hoarse but not cold (yay!)

The games were cold, but on the whole rather enjoyable. The mens' game would have been even more enjoyable if there hadn't been a row of very loud and obnoxious Michigan fans behind us. Fortunately there were some equally loud, obnoxious and most likely inebriated Badger fans who ripped into the Wolverine section.

The best part of the game was the last five minutes when Bucky came from behind to win; it was accompanied by a literal flurry of obcenities hurled towards the Michigan fans.

God, I love hockey (and most college sports in general). Where else can you taunt a Wolverine fan by chanting "Rich Rodriguez" and "Ann Arbor's a whore?"

A friend from high school winning the Super Bowl....that's kinda cool.