Random Thoughts....

racingfan1

I've seen many people with DRLs who think this means they don't need to turn on their lights at night, failing to realize their tail lights are not on making them more difficult to see.
Either that, or they think DRLs = auto lights.

I don't like DRLs, but with too many people becoming stupid and not turning their lights on when it rains or starts getting dark, they're becoming necessary.

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
so, how far back to we need to be to be safe from the explosion? Or should we be administering hugs and comfort food?

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Me too. Homework ruins everything. :(

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
well done you. Basic training is a good place to start. :thumbsup:

melbournian

Car(s)
2003 Honda Jazz VTi-S
Ugh bed time for me....have already bought a can of red bull to have at work at 7:30 tomorrow morning because I know I'll be exhausted...went to tap class tonight for the first time in five years so I'm unable to go to sleep straight away.

Clegko

DONOR
Car(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado, 1968 Mercury Monterey
Just paid one of my credit cards off. So glad I can tell that fucking company to go fuck itself. Really, hiking my interest rate up 20% last month was the final straw. Fuck you, credit card company, and your dog, too!

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Tell them you'd like to violate them with the business end of a rake.

Congrats, dude.

xicedlovexoxo

Car(s)
2008 Subaru Impreza
I love Michael J. Fox. :mrgreen:

Finally got to re-watch the Frighteners and I'd forgot how made of awesome he is. Back to the Future be damned, this movie is amazing too! :)

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes
Just paid one of my credit cards off. So glad I can tell that fucking company to go fuck itself. Really, hiking my interest rate up 20% last month was the final straw. Fuck you, credit card company, and your dog, too!
I don't want to sound like I'm bashing you Americans, but I never understood your concept of multiple credit card use, paying one bill by charging another card and so on... I have one card, and I pay the bill every month... like just about everyone this side of the pond... and having to pay interest on credit card bills is completely unknown to me.

Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
Car(s)
Holden Commodore SV6 MY14
The Frighteners? Heh. The plot errors were kinda glaring. Such as how some ghosts were able to walk through solid objects only to get their shit ruined later when getting hit by a truck or something? Aren't the laws of physics supposed to be somewhat consistent? :p