Random Thoughts....

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
Another thing: Happy July 4th Americans. Enjoy it, have a few beers but be safe.Blowing shit up can be risky.

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC
Which is why this year, I'm using 'dry ice' and having fun with that instead. :D

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
I was moving my lame DIY desk to the other side of the room today and it fell apart on me. In addition to taking a giant slice out of my finger enough to cause blood to drip all over the carpet, it seems to have taken a little chunk out of the wall. I still have the paint and would like to touch up the area a bit so it isn't quite as noticeable because a futon will, eventually, go in front anyway. Does anyone know if it's ok to paint drywall if the paper layer has come off? It's just a small area.

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
I'm cold, my pooh loves hunny, and my painting and poetry composition skills are less than adequate to artistically express my less than fortunate circumstance.
Creativitised that for you. Also my version is far less disgusting.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
I'm imagining how that can be used as a weapon or produce an explosion.

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
You need to spackle over the area, then paint, IIRC.
Sigh. If that's the case then it's being left as is. The gouge looks better than anything a person of my talents (or lack thereof) could possibly spackle. Spackling isn't in my skill set.

I'm imagining how that can be used as a weapon or produce an explosion.
The possibilities are infinite really. The most basic of which involves a simple plastic soda bottle.

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
And it has the advantage of releasing the evil "OMGWEREALLGONNADIETHEEARTHHASAFEVERBANITBANITBANITBANITNOWNOWNOWNOWDONTLOOKATOURRESEARCHJUSTTAKEOURWORDFORITBANITNOWORTHEEARTHWILLMELT" substance known as carbon dioxide.

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
Hey my soda has carbon dioxide in it too! :shock: But you'll have to pry this Pepsi can out of my cold, dead hand. And it will be cold too. Because of global warming, not Parkinson's.

cmb1981

Happy America Day!

Have a glass of Bourbon, enjoy some red meat cooked over an open flame. Then go outside in a drunken stupor and blow some shit up, bonus points for lighting the neighbors yard on fire.

Last edited:

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
1. Spectre got BIIIIG boom. :mrgreen:
2. Next year, I need to buy more than 50 pounds.
3. Also got huge fog bank. Volcano appears to have erupted. :D

If this is global warming please send more, it is unseasonably cool in TX

hemoh

Car(s)
Saturn SL2
Here's a random thought: why the hell did Yankee Doodle call the feather in his cap "Macaroni?" Because of Parkinson's?

ETA: Happy 234th, USA![video=youtube;sWS-FoXbjVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI[/video]

Last edited:

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
I was on a boat and now my mind is all rocky. It feels like I'm swaying back and forth right now.