Random Thoughts....

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
I've got tomorrow off, I've got tomorrow off :dance:

xicedlovexoxo

Car(s)
2008 Subaru Impreza
Bah, I can't sleep. So I went on YouTube looking for something and got distracted by cat videos. Again. Completely forgot what I was even doing in the first place :lol:

Misrabelle

Got Vegemite?
DONOR
Car(s)
03 Ford Falcon BA XR6, '79 XD Falcon S
I've got tomorrow off, I've got tomorrow off :dance:
I got into work today to get my bus ready, and as I glanced at the job sheet on the key cabinet, realised that all the jobs had been cancelled, as the councils had closed the grounds.
Dad could have told me that earlier.:wall:

ashspet

DONOR
I got into work today to get my bus ready, and as I glanced at the job sheet on the key cabinet, realised that all the jobs had been cancelled, as the councils had closed the grounds.
Dad could have told me that earlier.:wall:
D'oh!

ashspet

DONOR
2 more days of work and then 2 weeks of vacation :dance: :banana:
Well Friday marks the end of the month that I SHOULD have been on holidays. Maybe my leave in October might happen. :sad:

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
What an asshole. The spider killorizes a bug, feeds on it, then leaves it hanging on the wall when it's done.

Old Lace

All this job hunting talk with my friend is making me think that I should have gone to school for computers/IT instead of digital media arts. Maybe by now I would be decently employed? I don't know *sighs* :/

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
DONOR
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
My parents just gave me two old gold Swiss bullion coins and said they were my emergency gold coins.

:lol:

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
?Shit just got real? mode.On.

see you in about a week and a half.
Good luck man. Hope it all works out. Let us know how things go.

All this job hunting talk with my friend is making me think that I should have gone to school for computers/IT instead of digital media arts. Maybe by now I would be decently employed? I don't know *sighs* :/
Yes but are you willing to do something your heart might not be in? That's the question you need to ask yourself.

It's easier for me to find programming jobs than astronomy jobs, but when I was doing database work and ASP coding for a site I was bored and there was too much drama and I had 5 bosses. As somewhat uninteresting as the current astro job is, its astro and I'm doing something that I love and is working towards my future so I'm happy.

Last edited:

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
Wow my "Boss" (I've met him once and been in a meeting led by him twice) is one of the group of billionaires that have pledged to give away 50% of their fortunes for charitable causes...link

40 billionaires pledge to give away half of wealth