Random Thoughts....

Driving down the Mulsanne Straight (pre-chicanes) in a Porsche 906 Longtail, steering with one hand, and eating a blueberry muffin with the other.

I actually managed to finish my muffin (and steer with both hands) before the kink, before losing control at the hump, crashing, and dying*.

*In Power & Glory v2, that is.

I once had a friend who eats cheeseburgers at stop lights. On his motorcycle. Wtf. What if the light turned green quickly? Flying cheeseburger? Stuff it in his pocket? :p

I just realized I said the word "fuck" to my parents and they didn't react one way or the other.

Wtf is going on?

Congrats you have been officially recognised as being a grown up :D

Maybe they were thinking exactly that and you just articulated it? Or they didn't hear it/thought you said something else? Or are planning to dump 2 week old fish in your bed as punishment?

I personally think it's the fish one. That or she didn't hear it.

Congrats you have been officially recognised as being a grown up :D

:eek:. I iz all growed up.

Can I take off the diapers now?

ohmy.gif
. I iz all growed up.

Can I take off the diapers now?
Yes dear lol..

But what is that smell?

Now all we need is an archer with a flaming arrow and a speedy drive by!

New tactics for tellolism! Car archers!

Last edited:
They're mandatory by law now. The old law said you need "appropriate tyres", the new one (passed today, in effect next week probably) says you need M+S tyres. Sadly, M+S means next to nothing :cry:

\o/
Oh, I knew that from reading posts on FG. I have never lived in Scotland or northern England where they do get more ice and snow than down here in London. Also, we have the ?heat sink? effect of the very large city. It is always 2 or so degrees higher in London, than the countryside because of the concrete and buildings acting like storage heaters. This sucks in the summer in central London, but helps in winter.

Still no posts from anyone in Scotland or northern England regarding winter tyres. :sad:

Its realy cold out......while its a bloody heatwave compared to lets say Scandinavia, it still is realy focking cold, and I can't shake the feeling people will die tonight because of it..........I hate these preminitions.

It was minus 17C in Murmansk yesterday, now that is getting there. :blink:

-10,5C right now... I don't like the winter.

24oC excellent laundry drying weather!!!

Shouldn't that be upside down?

I won't even bother to check and report the temperature here. It's SoCal, take a guess. :mrgreen:

It's actually been really cold here the last couple of days, but it warmed up today and no clouds in sight. If it weren't for all the Christmas crap everywhere I wouldn't even know it was late November.

21??!

ITS FUCKING NICE

I approve of this message!

26??!

ITS FUCKING NICE

It's that kind of day where you want zip off pants, until you realize how much of a jackass you look like in them.