Random Thoughts....

So it turns out that the Beetle has outlasted its fraternal twin (they were bought during the same day) - my brother's Corolla kicked the bucket last week.

Looks like we're both getting new cars at the same time again. :D

Also, good week - survived my first blizzard and whiteout, helped open a resort, and got my first paid holiday off. w00t!

Was it the same year? Because that would be front page news: NEW BEETLE: MORE RELIABLE THAN COROLLA :lol:

Aye, same year though we also differed in our driving styles and how we took care of the cars, so I'm not sure that it's exactly the truth. :lol:

Well, one's a Hecho En Mexico VW, the other's a Made By UAW Toyota.... :p

Not a whole lot to choose from there. :p

So it turns out that the Beetle has outlasted its fraternal twin (they were bought during the same day) - my brother's Corolla kicked the bucket last week.
:shock: not possible! Corollas NEVER die!!!

Also, good week - survived my first blizzard and whiteout, helped open a resort, and got my first paid holiday off. w00t!

:thumbsup: Congratulations!

Aye, same year though we also differed in our driving styles and how we took care of the cars, so I'm not sure that it's exactly the truth. :lol:

I think we will ignore that and call it a victory ??

^ :lol: So true.

Danke Ash. I'm surprised that during the end, the Corolla's door handles broke off. Poor kid - my brother posthumously christened her Cassandra.

I found something interesting about the sculpture I have to write about but I can't find any info about it past "here is sculpture it has no head" "now it has a head". dkfgslkdfjghkflhg

My bf and father-in-law are in sweden hunting so me and my mother-in-law had plans to drive to a mall thing ~60 kms from here. We got a little snow (less than 2 cm) and she thought it was too dangerous to go. I might add that she drives a suzuki grand vitara with huge all-terrain tires :rolleyes: so I said I'd drive and she's fine with that :lol:

Blind_IO was complaining about other stuff happening in his area. And I don't live in the Detroit Metro area, I live closer to Flint.