Random Thoughts....

Hbriz

Ballroom Blitz
Car(s)
'07 Megane dCi
26??!

ITS FUCKING NICE

It's that kind of day where you want zip off pants, until you realize how much of a jackass you look like in them.

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
'13 Ford Taurus, '11 Ducati M696, '15 Yamaha R3
So it turns out that the Beetle has outlasted its fraternal twin (they were bought during the same day) - my brother's Corolla kicked the bucket last week.

Looks like we're both getting new cars at the same time again. :D

Also, good week - survived my first blizzard and whiteout, helped open a resort, and got my first paid holiday off. w00t!

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
Was it the same year? Because that would be front page news: NEW BEETLE: MORE RELIABLE THAN COROLLA :lol:

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
Aye, same year though we also differed in our driving styles and how we took care of the cars, so I'm not sure that it's exactly the truth. :lol:

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC
Well, one's a Hecho En Mexico VW, the other's a Made By UAW Toyota.... :p

Not a whole lot to choose from there. :p

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
So it turns out that the Beetle has outlasted its fraternal twin (they were bought during the same day) - my brother's Corolla kicked the bucket last week.
:shock: not possible! Corollas NEVER die!!!

Also, good week - survived my first blizzard and whiteout, helped open a resort, and got my first paid holiday off. w00t!
:thumbsup: Congratulations!

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Aye, same year though we also differed in our driving styles and how we took care of the cars, so I'm not sure that it's exactly the truth. :lol:

I think we will ignore that and call it a victory ??

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
^ :lol: So true.

Danke Ash. I'm surprised that during the end, the Corolla's door handles broke off. Poor kid - my brother posthumously christened her Cassandra.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
I found something interesting about the sculpture I have to write about but I can't find any info about it past "here is sculpture it has no head" "now it has a head". dkfgslkdfjghkflhg

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
My bf and father-in-law are in sweden hunting so me and my mother-in-law had plans to drive to a mall thing ~60 kms from here. We got a little snow (less than 2 cm) and she thought it was too dangerous to go. I might add that she drives a suzuki grand vitara with huge all-terrain tires :rolleyes: so I said I'd drive and she's fine with that :lol:

ZeDestructor

#gear, irc.finalgear.com, .mu, .earth, .???
Car(s)
1994 Toyota Tercel