Random Thoughts....

He was a really cool guy, one of those old school bikers with leathers that have seen more miles and more bugs than most motorcycle clubs. He was always ready with a kind tip to the new rider and probably had more knowledge about motorcycles than a library of service manuals.

He was a really cool guy and he will leave a void in the Bay Area community.

No worries Kat, and thank you all.

^Seriously.

I'm in shock. We just got the news that one of our riding buddies back in San Francisco took his own life. He was always so happy and helpful to everyone.

I know the holidays are a tough time in the year - if you know someone who is going through difficult times, please reach out to them. :(

Rest in peace, Steve.

What a terrible loss :(. I'm so sorry. my deepest condolences.

Listening to "Sunset Grill" by Don Henley with visions in my head of the Empire of California crumbling away.

Thunder! Thunder! Thunder?

/watches old cartoons when nothing else is on, laughs at how ridiculously bad they are

Serious emergency at the moment.

My wife who was born in 81 and so is a child of the 80s doesn't know what Thundercats are and doesn't know what Voltron is.

I know what they are but never saw them. Most classic things from the 80's/90's I have not seen unless it was on VHS because until middle school we had antenna tv.

Today, some 35-year old guy offered me his car for three tabs of ecstasy.

?_?

Wow ecstasy must be expensive.

Or it was a crappy car. Or somewhere in between.

If I notice my post # will be a multiple of 20 I usually wait until someone else posts so I can be at the top of the next page...

There are stupid motion-sensing lights in this room that keep turning off because everyone is actually working rather than running around. Who thought motion-sensing lights would be a good idea in a classroom?!

Also, why am I in a classroom at 10:35 on a Saturday night?

Thunder! Thunder! Thunder?

/watches old cartoons when nothing else is on, laughs at how ridiculously bad they are

Yes but awesomely bad.

My Halflife skin was usually Optimus Prime when I played a lot.

I know what they are but never saw them. Most classic things from the 80's/90's I have not seen unless it was on VHS because until middle school we had antenna tv.

Yeah but when were you born? I thought you were a good bit younger then me. Didn't you miss out on most of the 80s when you would remember TV anyway?

Wow ecstasy must be expensive.

Or it was a crappy car. Or somewhere in between.

He pulled out the keyfob to an Audi, but I bet it was stolen.

Also, he was pudgy, wearing a cheap jacket, and just wouldn't get the fucking hint. He said, "I'm 35, I got 12 more years of drug knowledge than all of you." Cool story, bro. That's why you're standing there outside a club hitting up 20-somethings for MDMA, aspirin, and whatever you can't make your fucking mind about.

Man, I hope that guy got hit by a bendy bus.

Yeah 1989, I only had 6 months of them :lol: I still get crap for not knowing things.

Yeah 1989, I only had 6 months of them :lol: I still get crap for not knowing things.

Yeah, how could you not know the street value of ecstasy to German automobiles?

1 tab = VW Jetta
2 tabs = BMW 1-Series
3 tabs = Audi A6

etc.

I'm so glad I came to this country. ;)

Also, for the life of me I cannot figure out how to spell "ecstasy." I'm always 1 letter off.

I wonder what I'd have to sell for a Kawasaki W650. Robitussin? 4 Loko?

I'd say a gram of cocaine would be the going rate for the bike. Two roofies for a lightly-soiled Mitsubishi Carisma.