Random Thoughts....

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
I am glad I am not a junkie, my car is not worth many drugs.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
One of my friends just fessed up to being Santa. Look, universe. First you out the Stig, then Santa, what's next? Is one of you dudes going to claim to be Batman?

I did what any good Scrooge would do: ask Santa "where's my Porsche?!" Look, man, I know I haven't been THAT bad all these years.

I just apparently fixed a TV box that's been broken for weeks...just in time to catch "Chapelle's Show" on. I miss this show SO much. I am a genius. w00t.

This sharing of genius proves I've been good, jolly fa--err, skinny dude who's stuffing his suit with pillows and stuff. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE NOW, SANTA. Make with the rear-engined vroom.

FruityLexia

I wish people would stop using terms like INSANE PRICE REDUCTIONS, MASSIVE DISCOUNTS when it's like $5 off something that cost >$100.

ZeDestructor

#gear, irc.finalgear.com, .mu, .earth, .???
Car(s)
1994 Toyota Tercel
One of my friends just fessed up to being Santa. Look, universe. First you out the Stig, then Santa, what's next? Is one of you dudes going to claim to be Batman?

I did what any good Scrooge would do: ask Santa "where's my Porsche?!" Look, man, I know I haven't been THAT bad all these years.

I just apparently fixed a TV box that's been broken for weeks...just in time to catch "Chapelle's Show" on. I miss this show SO much. I am a genius. w00t.

This sharing of genius proves I've been good, jolly fa--err, skinny dude who's stuffing his suit with pillows and stuff. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE NOW, SANTA. Make with the rear-engined vroom.
I is Batman

oshi---

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
We put the xmas tree up tonight, finished a bit before 01:00. I don't think that's "normal". Also, my mom's been in a mood lately that she wants things in the house to look different and she's wanting to toss out a lot of old christmas crap and get new nicer things... ANYWAYS, where I'm going with this is we usually have a little angel tree topper, my mom doesn't want it any more, as a joke I put went to put a santa hat on the tree. I'm too short to do it unaided but my mom actually thought it was a good idea and got my brother to put it on. Our tree is topped with a santa hat, it's awesome. :lol: (proof pictures will come tomorrow probably)

edit: yes, "put up the tree" means synthetic tree, sorry to the real tree fans and Jay.

Last edited:

Hbriz

Ballroom Blitz
Car(s)
'07 Megane dCi
I'm going to assemble the Christmas tree tomorrow. Flat pack trees FTW.

Not really, I'd love a real Christmas tree and we haven't had one for years, but it's just too difficult, especially when we usually go away for holidays around christmas so we're never there to enjoy having a real tree. It just dies and then we have to throw it away.

Richmondgal

Car(s)
Still a Hyundai...but this time an i30
We always have a real one and we wait until the local scouts start selling them. It feels weird this year, since it's the first time that I'll be decorating the tree on my mine without the help of my sister, since she moved out. And I'm rubbish at decorating.

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
We have a real tree that we just bring in from outside and decorate. Usually about 10pm on the 24th.

Yes, we are that slack.

But when I get my own place, Christmas lights will be up all year round. I love how they gently twinkle.

Hidden_Hunter

Needs more IceBone
Car(s)
'13 BMW 125i, '26 Buick Standard Six
There's a shit load of fireworks (I assume it's that, I can't see it just hear it) being let off, wonder what the occasion is

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
I'm in the part of the world ruled by the plastic Christmas tree, so that's what we have. A real one would be nice but I don't think we'll be getting one, too much trouble. Decorations will be going up next weekend.

Aside from that, 25 of my posts have disappeared. I can only assume a thread has been moved into the game forum.