Random Thoughts....

i had no idea you could ride a sportbike in the snow, but thats what knowledge is all about, me having it and you being dumb as hell.

Last edited:
I had a thought today that scared me, my most recent car purchase was from Ohio. The only comfort I have in this is that your from Ohio and your a pretty nice guy, so thanks KaJun!
I feel all special now! :happy: From what I've seen people in Ohio generally take pretty good care of their cars. We're just total idiots when we're driving them. Well, not all of us are...naturally. ;)

The mother of all trick questions:
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/23/wtf.jpg

:confused: I can't win!

Oh and thanks for the 5 blobs. High five! :happy:

The mother of all trick questions:
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/23/wtf.jpg

:confused: I can't win!

Oh and thanks for the 5 blobs. High five! :happy:

:rofl: I guess the answer they're looking for is Saturn? It's the only American brand there. The title at the top of the page: "Car IQ by CarGurus" <= :lol: The irony...

I guess the new Viper is an Aston V12 Vanquish. Or is it the other way around? :lol: Some other mistakes popped up but they weren't as comical as that one. Most of them are ridiculously easy (they usually show the badge) but guessing the years is what kicks my butt.

Last edited:
I'm the champion!!

[youtube]xdCrZfTkG1c[/youtube]

I hate Christmas. It brings out the worst in people.

This year I'm doing the same thing I've done the past three years in a row; I've bought a very nice Protestant Irish Whiskey and a very fine Communist Cuban Cigar :mrgreen:. I'll get drunk on Bushmills and maintain a good level of functioning drunkenness - the kind where you're more articulate and funny but not swaying uncontrollably and slurring your speech - and then I'll light up my Cohiba and relaaax.

Maybe even a little Trivial Pursuit later? Mmm? Ehh? Then I'll be in bed by 10. You gotta love that! Not even something as stupid as Christmas could ruin that!

What have you guys got planned for the day?

I hate Christmas. It brings out the worst in people.

What have you guys got planned for the day?

On that note.... I was going to post this yesterday whilst it was still fresh in my memory, but I didn't get out of work till 12 midnight. Yesterday I was at work, I wasn't the manager on duty so I was just busying myself straightening, ringing out people, and just maintenance stuff like that. I'm over on the women's side of the store putting away some clothes that someone had tried on, and I look up to see this rather large women, who was being helped by one of our other associates, storming right towards me. She gets up to me points her finger in my face and says sternly:

"YOU'RE FUCKING GAY!"

And then walks right past me, with out turning around and out of the store. Now I've worked in retail for over 4 years, and my father has owned a retail store for the last 30 years. I have never seen anything like this. So, immediately I look around to see if my old college roommate (who works in the same mall) was around "punking" me. I turn around and yell at her "WHAT?!" in sheer disbelief of what happened, but no dice, she kept on truckin'. There were, however, 3 other associates around and a man leaning against the wall by the dressing rooms that saw it. I immediately turned to him, being that he was an independent party, and said "Did that just happen?". He looked and me and went, "Yeah... what the HELL was that?!".

I'm not gay. I wasn't helping this woman at all. I hadn't greeted her or acknowledged her existence in the store prior, hell... I was on the men's side until about 5 minutes before this happened, so I didn't even know she was there. She was being helped however by an associate that has a crush on me... so I thought she may have put her up to it. I asked her about it later however and she vehemently denied it.

It didn't bother me on a personal level that she called me gay. I'm a bloke and have bloke friends that I drink with, so when we go out... someone gets called "gay" several hundred times. What really started to piss me off, and I had to keep telling myself to stop thinking about it cause I would just get myself more mad, was that she could be so crude, derisive, and hateful to someone based only on their sexual preference - that she knew NOTHING about.

What if I was gay? How would I have felt then?... Maybe it was the tone of her voice or the look in her eye, but I could just tell there there was an underlying hatred for a gay person in her. She didn't mean "Oh you're dumb!" or "I'm very dissatisfied with the selection of clothing you're selling".... she meant "YOU'RE FUCKING GAY.... AND I HATE GAYS!". It makes me physically sick to think that there are people out there that would hate someone just because of sexual preference.

After this all happened, I still had about another 6 hours of work left. Every customer that came in and had a difficult return, or a problem with customer service, or a complaint, or a comment... was an absolute peach in my book. No one could have been as bad as that woman for the rest of the night.

I went on my break about 15 minutes after the scene. I had to leave the mall get a Christmas gift, but when I returned I decided to go into Macy's to see if I could find her (that's where I saw her walk into after leaving our store). No luck again. I kept replaying it in my head thinking:

"Fuck! I should have gone and berated the shit out of her....I should have asked what's wrong with gay people!?.... OH YEAH! WELL YOU'RE FUCKING STRAGIHT!...... I love you too mom!"

I can only hope that the "spirit" of the holidays may come back and I'll get an apology, but I doubt that will happen. However, I now know what that womans face looks like and what her voice sounds like. I spoke to the other managers and she is no longer welcome in our store.

Merry Christmas indeed.... Oh and Austere, as for your question "What do I have planned for the day"?

Working, 3.00p - 12.00a

Last edited:
Working, 3.00p - 12.00a

WHAT!!!!! Working on Christmas Day? It's illegal for non-essential services (essential being Doctors, hospitals, chemists and so on) to be open. Where the hell do you work Rich?

That lady is probably some fat L.E.L who is just having a rough time. Or she's just a complete bitch whore, either way, you shouldn't have to put up with that.

Reminds me of a customer who when I asked "Hi, how are you? Do you need a hand at all?" replied, "Fuck off, none of your business". I was taken back by this rudeness but replied calmy "Not a problem. I'll make sure none of our staff give you any assistance at all and that you're not sold any items at the counter. Thankyou." <--I was one of the managers back then, I could say that sort of thing. Awesome.

WHAT!!!!! Working on Christmas Day? It's illegal for non-essential services (essential being Doctors, hospitals, chemists and so on) to be open. Where the hell do you work Rich?

That really true in Aus? In the US it's common for movie theatres to be open on X-mas day.

Reminds me of a customer who when I asked "Hi, how are you? Do you need a hand at all?" replied, "Fuck off, none of your business". I was taken back by this rudeness but replied calmy "Not a problem. I'll make sure none of our staff give you any assistance at all and that you're not sold any items at the counter. Thankyou." <--I was one of the managers back then, I could say that sort of thing. Awesome.

+1 to you for that. Now if you actually denied her business +2!

edit: You're welcome for the light green blob.

^OK, I'd have to check on the illegal thing but yes, NOTHING is open, except the important life saving places. And public transport.

No no, I insist, you're welcome;)

Last edited:
To be honest I feel like dropping the F-bomb on the people in stores who always come up asking if I need help. It's especially bad if I've already been to a few places that day and I'm tired of it. And when what I'm looking for is toward the back of the store so I get multiple people offering help. Most of the time I just want to get in, get what I want, and get out. What gets me is they bother you when you don't want it, but when you need help they're nowhere to be found. :dunno:

No Boss - wow. What kind of a grown, mature person says that with a straight face (no pun intended)? Too bad it's just an expression now that anybody can say because they couldn't be bothered how a legit homosexual person would react. Probably just pissed off because she had to resort to aggravating last-minute cramming before beating up an old lady for her Tickle-Me-Elmo. :roll: