Random Thoughts....

Well Christmas eve I have to work for the first half of the day and I am delivering 130,000 dollars worth of new vehicles.

When I get home I am making chili and that will take the rest of the day.

Christmas day we are having a small party at my house so that should be good.

This past week I had the mother of a particular customer of mine just berating myself and my co-worker over the condition of the car her daughter was picking up the following week. The car wasn't even 100% ready for delivery yet as she wasn't picking the car up till next week and she was finding flaws in the paint that frankly didn't exist except in her mind.

The whole time that her mother is bitching the daughter is in the background just shaking her head :rolleyes: and mouthing, "I am Sorry."

To be honest I feel like dropping the F-bomb on the people in stores who always come up asking if I need help. It's especially bad if I've already been to a few places that day and I'm tired of it. And when what I'm looking for is toward the back of the store so I get multiple people offering help. Most of the time I just want to get in, get what I want, and get out. What gets me is they bother you when you don't want it, but when you need help they're nowhere to be found. :dunno:

Yeah, but we have to where I work. For me, usually its a quick 'are you looking for anything in particular?' (not supposed to ask 'can I help you?') and if they reply in the negative, leave them alone. You can tell the ones who dont want any help and those that do.

No_Boss, that sucks man. I dont know how I'd react to an incident like that tbh.

As for christmas, well after I work this upcoming shift, its off to the rellies for a couple of days. Have a good christmas all! 8)

Since the other thread got closed, as my gift to the FinalGear members who have provided me with hour after or hour of entertainment and general awesomeness, I will give a +1 rep to anyone who posts meaningful holiday wishes in this thread, until I run out of rep.

It's my way of giving back to the community for Christmas, take that as you will.

/Merry Christmas, you crazy bastards.

Last edited:
Since the other thread got closed, as my gift to the FinalGear members who have provided me with hour after or hour of entertainment and general awesomeness, I will give a +1 rep to anyone who posts meaningful holiday wishes in this thread, until I run out of rep.

It's my way of giving back to the community for Christmas, take that as you will.

/Merry Christmas, you crazy bastards.
How generous of you...

Still at work for half the day, but going to Dim Sum, then getting out our remote control cars and helicopters, and racing around the office!:D

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/23/rs001.jpg

Merry Christmas to all! Stay safe over the holdiays, enjoy the time with friends and family, and go get drunk at some crazy parties!

Since the repwhore thread got locked and I don't want to ruin the spirit of Festivus by going OT in that thread, American TG Man, where did you find the "Merry Christmas, now fuck off!" pic? I didn't see it on Cerb's FA page.

Last edited:
WHAT!!!!! Working on Christmas Day? It's illegal for non-essential services (essential being Doctors, hospitals, chemists and so on) to be open. Where the hell do you work Rich?

Oh he meant on Christmas? I thought he meant today.... No I have Christmas off thank baby hay-bale jesus.