Random Thoughts....

Damn you GTA IV, why the hell is it nearly 2:30?

Also, ciabata bread is good nomz!

Last edited:
I was going through the photo's I took while I was in the states at the Houston space center, Americans you should really be proud of what your country achieved - even looking back at my photo's I'm amazed and in awe. From the Saturn V to the space shuttle, it's all pretty damn amazing

Reactions: Jay
Now that I've brought them home, I notice that my bunnies now smell like...track garage-ness. I think I'm going to need to wash the eau de oil and duct tape scent off before I fall asleep on one.

I brought Chuy's take-out back from Waco with me since we don't have one here and I really needed green chile sauce back in my life. I already got into the creamy jalapeno dip. Yum. Happy Coco is happy. :D

Well...not entirely happy. ZOMG LACK OF CENTRAL HEATING SUCKS.

Bag of marshmellows + blowtorch = true happiness

Except... when you set one on fire. And that sets off the smoke alarm in the kitchen. Which causes everyone in your house to wake up, thinking something's on fire big time... only to realize what exactly you've just been doing.

<_<

Note to self: torch marshmellows in the garage next time

The Trip is brilliant. It's pretty much the favourite TV show among everyone at work at the moment. The Michael Caine impression is brilliant.

I just happened to learn of it purely by chance.
Very glad I did though!
Up to the third episode for now, because there aren't many episodes I don't want to watch it all in one go.

I find the lack of trying to be funny is what makes it even better.

Dont you hate it when you're on MSN (or Pidgin, as is the case with me) and you set your status to 'away', then someone you find irritating starts talking and you forget you're 'away' and send back 'hi' or something, then realise you didn't need to talk to them... :p

^
Haven't done that so no comment.

And in other news today, I had a shit night at work, but drank my worries away with a shot of blue curacao and margarita mix. Tomorrow, I am hoping to clean up my room and even clean the bathroom for the first time in months. I know, but I lost motivation to do any housework during year 12.