Random Thoughts....

You know, when you use public transport there are always some wierd people in there with you?

http://img156.imageshack.**/img156/4262/busbear.jpg

This Bear was traveling alone ...

I'm using my old laptop now, good god I didn't remember it being this slow, and it keeps loosing the wireless connection. It's so old that I've never been on facebook on it, still haven't because it completely stalled when I tried, maybe that's a sign...

Does anyone know which episode of Top Gear it was where JC switched different camera views to simulate the news?

Is it sad that I just worked out the turntable in my microwave takes 20 seconds to do a full revolution? If I need to reheat some coffee that's not totally cold then it goes on for a minute and the handle of the cup is at the same angle as when it went in, but if I reheat from cold then 90 seconds leaves the handle in the opposite direction.

Note to self. Drink coffee when it's fresh. :idiot:

Is it sad that I just worked out the turntable in my microwave takes 20 seconds to do a full revolution? If I need to reheat some coffee that's not totally cold then it goes on for a minute and the handle of the cup is at the same angle as when it went in, but if I reheat from cold then 90 seconds leaves the handle in the opposite direction.

Couldn't that also be a 60 second revolution if it's 180 degrees different from start after 90 seconds :p

Well it could be. Damn you, mgkdk, I'm going to have to go downstairs and time it now!

Have you tried changing gear rations on the turntable? :p

Dentist in two hours - I do not like people fiddling with my body unless a close and personal friend (Well the Mrs actually); Hairdressers, Doctors, Dentists and Masseurs amongst my least favourite.

Changed avatar back to Holden theme. I'll probably never learn.

I don't know what compelled me to watch part 2 of the Aston Martin Rapide "True Power blah blah" video. But I did and it's hopeless as the first one.

Why don't they put a button on the mic that allows it to be turned to a good angle?

Patent pending, all rights reserved, trademark forthcoming, don't steal my brilliant ideas

Reactions: MWF
Why don't they put a button on the mic that allows it to be turned to a good angle?

Patent pending, all rights reserved, trademark forthcoming, don't steal my brilliant ideas

Or at least design them so that once the heating part has finished the turntable continues until it has made a whole number of revolutions.......

Have any of our Ukanian members been to the RAF Cosford airshow?

Don't trust anyone that can do the splits.

You know that this kind of flexibility has it's advantages - and i am, obviously, not talking about my own body.