Random Thoughts....

tumblr_lfwhsy499l1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg
Do we have a "stamp of approval" smiley? :mrgreen:

Is there no one (apart from me) with a nice partner you want to pamper?
Unless their significant others are at work, they wouldn't be posting here today, would they? ;-)

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
That's easy: flight.

Oh wait, I could get that through earthly means and save up my superpower...

(repost, but still awesome)

So I'd settle for thought reading.

Hmm I think with every passing decade music/artists have gotten gradually worse. Music's now a fad as people are paying more attention to what an "artist" (I use that word loosely) is endorsing or what clobber they got on.
I see how you get the impression if you listen to daytime "adult contemporary" format radio whose purpose it is to accompany your daytime activities. However, the weird and wonderful is still out there in large quantities. Late at night, a good music radio station will impress and inspire you; as will in fact Top Gear every now an then.

Last edited:
Is there no one (apart from me) with a nice partner you want to pamper?

I'm taking my boyfriend out to dinner.

Unless their significant others are at work, they wouldn't be posting here today, would they? ;-)

I vote option #3: My girlfriend thinks commercialized pseudo-holidays like Valentine's Day are a disgrace. I am allowed to bring her flowers every day except for February, 14th. ;)
Do we have a "stamp of approval" smiley? :mrgreen:
Just bookmark this:
seal-of-approval.jpg

Some of you need to sprout some sack and do something about not being lonely. Grumbling about it isn't going to get your wang wet or your vajayjay twanged.

This. There's quite a lot of "OMG dating was sooo bad"-style complaining going on that's not consistent with "being happy alone".

I see how you get the impression if you listen to daytime "adult contemporary" format radio whose purpose it is to accompany your daytime activities. However, the weird and wonderful is still out there in large quantities. Late at night, a good music radio station will impress and inspire you; as will in fact Top Gear every now an then.

I miss John Peel. :(

This reminds me, something I thought about today.....this country has exactly zero good national radiostations.
It's either music for my granddad, stations playing commercial britney/gaga/whatsherface over and over, or a hipster 'alternative' station were they try to cram that crap they call rock these days down your ears with some leftwing hipster bullcrap thrown in for good measure.

What this place needs is a proper classic rock station branching out in some metal and the non terrible contemporary stuff.....

This reminds me, something I thought about today.....this country has exactly zero good national radiostations.
It's either music for my granddad, stations playing commercial britney/gaga/whatsherface over and over, or a hipster 'alternative' station were they try to cram that crap they call rock these days down your ears with some leftwing hipster bullcrap thrown in for good measure.

What this place needs is a proper classic rock station branching out in some metal and the non terrible contemporary stuff.....

I like this guy.

Internet radio?

While driving? :p

MP3 player? Burn your own compilation CDs? Buy a new car that sounds so awesome you don't need music?

Smart phone?

Wouldent that send cellphone inet datetransfer costs through the roof?
*not good at this tech thing*

Satellite radio.

MP3 player? Burn your own compilation CDs? Buy a new car that sounds so awesome you don't need music?

I'ts more the worktruck I spend the most time in, (like 8-10 hours a day), can't realy do expensive mods on that, I have an mp3 player in it but you know how it is, whatever you put on there you get bored with it quickly, the first few time you bother to put new stuff on there but then you just have the radio on.....and after 5 minutes you want to assasinate the DJ :p

.....and after 5 minutes you want to assasinate the DJ :p

It's not a new radio station you need, it's a new therapist. :p

Failing that get a baseball bat and a second hand couch and just beat the crap out of it whenever required. ;)

It's not a new radio station you need, it's a new therapist. :p

I do go through them at an amazing rate, is it me or do they actualy cry more easily than regular people? :p

Last edited:
Wouldent that send cellphone inet datetransfer costs through the roof?
*not good at this tech thing*

It seems that you cannot get unlimited 3G coverage in Belgium, it is always capped somewhere, so that doesn't work. My dutch plan is unlimited, but if I would be using 500mb+ a day on a consistent basis, they would probably kick me.