Random Thoughts....

Still quite bothered by those comments that guy give me after that whole cat thing... What I wrote after his status update of getting a Savannah cat.

"I'd rather have a Bengal or an Ocicat tbh."
"ROFL too bad!"
"I often thought Savannahs were a bad idea, kinda like Weight Watchers own brand bread."
"Kinda don't give a crap about what you think nor your opinion. Do you have any qualifications to tell me what to get or what to do? Exactly don't ruin my fun. lol"

Then barely 15 seconds later I got this comment off him on that picture I posted a few pages back in this thread. I had one other comment on there from a guy I know who said "You both look similar back hair and a white face! XD" Or summat like that, to which shit-house replies.

"I was going to say the same thing.... I recommend facial surgery to look like us."

Then I remembered what this guy was. A spoilt rotten brat who's mammy and daddy have paid everything for who obviously throws all his toys out his pram whenever anybody has a tiny bit of doubt. I should've known on that day he said his father was buying him a Porsche. Though when he did I said "What are you a fucking Hairdresser?!"

Reading that back I absolutely do not think I deserved a vile comment like that, pretty much saying I look like a sheep. :/ How in the FUCK does he know I don't know my way round the breeding of animals? Like I said before me and me family have always been involved in some kind of animal breeding, I think I'd know a bit more that him rather than "LOOK AT ME! I got a cat that cost me anywhere from 6,000 to 25,000 bucks so it must be good!! LOL!" I just hope the thing IBS shits all over his parents house, mauls all his parents furniture and eats next door's Yorkshire Terrier then IBS shits-out the stupid pink bow it would most likely have on it's head. I swear to god, the fucking bourgeois mentality...

Great, just missed a day of college due to my alarm being unable to function as a fucking alarm.

Its like the whole world is conspiring against me to make ensure I am the poorest, angriest, miserable fuck in the whole god damn world. Getting pretty damn tired of nothing going right.

High school assignment, 500-800 words tops?

1000 but yeah that's about right and a slide show and all manner of documents that I still have to forge. The assignment itself is okay, it's all this other miscellaneous crap that's doing me in.

So calling a woman fat is normally rude and offensive. Why don't people called them "physically attractive"? You know, as in higher gravity?

So calling a woman fat is normally rude and offensive. Why don't people called them "physically attractive"? You know, as in higher gravity?
No, only if she (NB anyone actually, man, woman or child) is not fat, then it is rude - call a spade a bloody shovel I do - if suitable.

Great, just missed a day of college due to my alarm being unable to function as a fucking alarm.

Its like the whole world is conspiring against me to make ensure I am the poorest, angriest, miserable fuck in the whole god damn world. Getting pretty damn tired of nothing going right.

I have to set 2 alarms because I have the same luck, somehow there will be some freak accident that incapacitates one of them during the night..... or it will just decide not to go off for no apparent reason. Of course, the root problem is that I can't get up in reasonable time on my own but that's what alarms are for <_<

# <- Why was this symbol ever invented? It seems pretty stupid and pointless to me. What was wrong with the old abbreviation for number? (No.) Is it really that hard to tell the difference between the word no and the abbreviation No.? Is there something I'm missing?

These are the kinds of random thoughts being bored at school causes me to have...

We call that a hash mark and never use it to represent number, we use 'No.'

Ukanian useless fact.

Wiki:

Usage in the UK
In the UK, the symbol is most often called the hash. It is never used to refer to pounds as a unit of weight (lb is commonly used for this), nor for currency. Furthermore, it is never called the pound sign since the term "pound sign" is understood to mean the currency symbol, ?, for pound sterling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_sign

Last edited:

I have to set 2 alarms because I have the same luck, somehow there will be some freak accident that incapacitates one of them during the night..... or it will just decide not to go off for no apparent reason. Of course, the root problem is that I can't get up in reasonable time on my own but that's what alarms are for <_<

I wake up before my alarm rings. Almost always have, dunno why. There's also the fact that I can't miss a day of college, especially if I have a lab or a seminary. I occasionally skip lectures though.

Last edited: