Random Thoughts....

why are you choking on orange juice??

Have you contributed anything apart from non-funny one-liners since your ban was lifted? Just asking.

staying up for two more hours because i can't trust myself to wake up on time ftl :/ Only other people in this building where I am are the janitors :/

bah I hate it when you know something is up with someone but you can't quite put your finger on what it is

About what the admins are saying about the one word spammish posters, I have not really been noticing it, or has Quiky just been working really quickly.

Note to self: Don't try and get distracted when you're trying to write stuff for school.

Replace write with studying and that totally was my night. :D

About what the admins are saying about the one word spammish posters, I have not really been noticing it, or has Quiky just been working really quickly.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has ninja like reflexes :p

Fuck I hate Mexican food. Especially hot sauce. I got that shit in my eye and the skin around my eye won't stop motherfucking burning.

Pfft, hot sauce. I melted my eyes last year when I got habanero juice in them. Never touch those little bastards with bare hands any more.

Pfft, hot sauce. I melted my eyes last year when I got habanero juice in them. Never touch those little bastards with bare hands any more.

A while back my mom and I made habanero jam, and after thoroughly washing my hands post cutting I thought it would be ok to head south for a well deserved itch. Nothing burns like capasacin on your tender bits.

Last edited:
A while back my mom and I made habanero jam, and after thoroughly washing my hands post cutting I thought it would be ok to head south for a well deserved itch. Nothing burns like capasacin on your tender bits.

A guy on another forum i frequent managed to do exactly this. He had to spend the evening with his privates in a bowl of milk to reduce the pain. He later managed to rub his eye too but that pain was apparently bearable.

Holy shit, Old Man Winter wasn't going to go without a fight. He took out the local NBC station. Fortunately there were no injuries.

?This is our local landmark and I know everyone will be sad to see it go," says Tanner.

Seriously? Seriously? It's an ugly transmitter tower, I challenge you to find someone who gets sentimental over transmitter towers who wasn't in some way involved in its creation. Sad to not have radio/tv for a while, yeah. Sad that the, pfffahaha, "landmark" is gone, no way, I refuse to believe it.