Random Thoughts....

A while back my mom and I made habanero jam, and after thoroughly washing my hands post cutting I thought it would be ok to head south for a well deserved itch. Nothing burns like capasacin on your tender bits.
Been there, done that. :lol:
I bought a pound of chili peppers and removed the seeds and chopped all of them.
Went to the bathroom to take a piss and a few minutes later remembered I didn?t wash my hands after handling the peppers.

I wouldn't say remembered was the right word. Reminded in no uncertain terms perhaps.

A former co-worker of mine made chilli for him and his girlfriend with fresh chillis. Even though he had washed his hands when they went to bed later.......

He was really impressed that she could actually do a handstand under a cold shower!

Seriously? Seriously? It's an ugly transmitter tower, I challenge you to find someone who gets sentimental over transmitter towers who wasn't in some way involved in its creation. Sad to not have radio/tv for a while, yeah. Sad that the, pfffahaha, "landmark" is gone, no way, I refuse to believe it.

It's Wisconsin. A lone tree is a landmark there, let alone a radio tower. :p

And remember, it was the station who owned the thing that was writing about it, so to them it was a landmark in both senses.

I wouldn't say remembered was the right word. Reminded in no uncertain terms perhaps.

A former co-worker of mine made chilli for him and his girlfriend with fresh chillis. Even though he had washed his hands when they went to bed later.......

He was really impressed that she could actually do a handstand under a cold shower!

I've heard a similar story, though that involved a girl giving a guy some oral pleasure - only to realize she had just eaten some quite spicy food not that long ago.

I've done the whole "scratch my private parts" after cutting some chili, definitely not something I'd recommend :p

Can anyone recommend some youtube channels which aren't made by idiots with half a brain?

The video of the big kid body-smalling the "bully"...that bigger kid is 15? He acts like he's 10 in interviews. The 12-year old bully already hase an eyebrow piercing? *facepalm*

Interviewer: "Are you sorry?"
Bully: "............no. Er...oh yes."

Idiot kid.

My roommate had this same thing happen to her a couple years ago. Not sure about the handstand bit though!

A while back my mom and I made habanero jam, and after thoroughly washing my hands post cutting I thought it would be ok to head south for a well deserved itch. Nothing burns like capasacin on your tender bits.

This. Somehow the hot sauce ended up leaking out of the bottle and I was the one who cleaned up the tiny spoon that came with it (because its that hot, you only need a teeny tiny bit apparently) and put the cap back on, got it all over my hands. I washed them and subsequently rubbed my eye to ill effect, I would rather have soap in my eye than hot sauce.

Anyway, I finally cleaned my car's interior today. Man I really need new seat covers. And I'm going to start kicking people in the junk if they keep leaving garbage in my car.

Can anyone recommend some youtube channels which aren't made by idiots with half a brain?

I'd reccommend raywilliamjohnson or Mysteryguitarman, maybe smosh.

I'd reccommend raywilliamjohnson or Mysteryguitarman, maybe smosh. Fastlane daily, scmoyoho, and definetely OMGFactsOfficial

Last edited:
Crutchfield FTW. I know it's expensive, but if they know what car you have, they will automatically send you any harnesses and face plates you might need to install it.

Not really sure where else to put this, but I figured Blayde and Viper would see this.

So, I've started modding GTAIV EFLC and, yes, I know that there is a GTAIV thread, but I didn't want to bump a several month thread.

I've dl'd a car pack, ASI loader, "traffic control system," C++ script editor and a .net editor.

Anyway, I've been to a number of websites and not very many are up to date.

Basically, I want this. Will crosspost in awesome as requested :p

If you're looking for funny people (i assume so) then CommunityChannel and ShaneDawsonTV are cool