Random Thoughts....

1ste course : cyanide with something

2nde and 3de course won't realy be necissary.

blah, I have to vent. Cooking for 120 people with a budget of $4 per person and making it "fancy" is insane. I dont know what to do with these people some times. I am not even a trained chef for fucks sake. They want it done for less that 1/4 what it would cost to get it catered!

edit:
They want 3 courses!
Hmm... tell them to go shopping around for offers and get back to us once they've told you about the reactions they've got? :dunno:

Got back from a job interview + tests. I've got a good feeling all in all, but who knows.

I always get a good feeling coming out of interviews, but rarely do they work out.
This is my last term in college, so hopefully things change with a 4-year degree in hand.

Good luck with your job-search, buddy ^^

blah, I have to vent. Cooking for 120 people with a budget of $4 per person and making it "fancy" is insane. I dont know what to do with these people some times. I am not even a trained chef for fucks sake. They want it done for less that 1/4 what it would cost to get it catered!

edit:
They want 3 courses!

1st course: McFries
2nd course: McValue cheeseburger with Pepsi, served in fancy dishes
3rd course: McApple pie.

And they better goddamnwell consider themselves thankful.

Not really sure where else to put this, but I figured Blayde and Viper would see this.

So, I've started modding GTAIV EFLC and, yes, I know that there is a GTAIV thread, but I didn't want to bump a several month thread.

I've dl'd a car pack, ASI loader, "traffic control system," C++ script editor and a .net editor.

Anyway, I've been to a number of websites and not very many are up to date.

Basically, I want this. Will crosspost in awesome as requested :p

[video removed]

Welcome to the world of hell that is GTA modding. I have been trying to replicate some of the stuff from the videos, it is very time consuming because the game engine is very picky. Mostly, I just end up with lots of errors and crashing. Number one thing to remember is backup your GTA folder, since you can't just revert back. Car packs seem to cause the most bother with the game engine, each piece of a car needs to have exactly the same number of pieces and the modified car can't be saved. For example, you can't park any modified car at the safehouse or the game will crash. Even with the game running the best I can make it, play time is about an hour. :|

For the sake of not clogging this thread, maybe a new thread just for GTA modding?

Last edited:
That stupid knife thread made me have a serious relapse, I'm closer to buying a Chris Reeve, Greg Lightfoot or a Kirby Labert than if been in years ...

Hey!
My thread is not stupid... :p

My older sister gave in to the wishes of her husband and just about everyone else she knows; today she asked to find out the gender of her baby.

Yay, I get another nephew in July. For some reason I'm not that excited; maybe it's the fact that my sister will now have four sons.

Hey guys, so I sent in a question on an on-going QnA youtube program with PM Netanyahu. I'd appreciate it if you all 'thumbs up'ed by question so that it gets asked and answered. thanks, Max

Hey guys, can you help me tracking down an old cartoon I used to watch very young (almost 20 years ago)? All I can remember (and I really hope I remember correctly or this will get very difficult very quickly) is that there was a group of people traveling through a dream-like cloudy plane and there was one episode where they played chess on a gigantic board (and if you as the piece were lost, you died). Also, the end credits song was almost exactly as the refrain in this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEuyLjIIXO4#t=1m20s (starts at the refrain).

I THINK! I've been looking for it for years. I used to watch it on Cartoon Network when they still showed good cartoons. Or was it Sky one... Or some other english channel... Help? :(

Hey guys, can you help me tracking down an old cartoon I used to watch very young (almost 20 years ago)? All I can remember (and I really hope I remember correctly or this will get very difficult very quickly) is that there was a group of people traveling through a dream-like cloudy plane and there was one episode where they played chess on a gigantic board (and if you as the piece were lost, you died). Also, the end credits song was almost exactly as the refrain in this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEuyLjIIXO4#t=1m20s (starts at the refrain).

I THINK! I've been looking for it for years. I used to watch it on Cartoon Network when they still showed good cartoons. Or was it Sky one... Or some other english channel... Help? :(

Hey guys, so I sent in a question on an on-going QnA youtube program with PM Netanyahu. I'd appreciate it if you all 'thumbs up'ed by question so that it gets asked and answered. thanks, Max

Done!

New icon has been achieved! Took me damn near three hrs off and on (had to fold laundry/talk to dad) because the filesize was too big even though the dimensions were below 150x150 :/

Confusion has been achieved. Details?