Random Thoughts....

The squirrels in my backyard are organized.....

Working in technical support, I can say that it happens more often than you might think. But it greatly depends on the company's policies and whether your problem has a "canned" solution.

Sadly it's not paid until December. Oh well, christmas presents.

Instead of proving that you are a horrible person by killing kittens (don't care about babies, but kittens?!?) you could just, you know, buy a ticket...

Okay, maybe just babies. I don't really care about them either. But I love kittens too much...maybe I could buy the tickets with kittens as currency because everyone loves kittens, right?

Oh god i'm so bad at break-ups..

I'm heartbroken :(

Someone give me some advice as to how to get over the girl you're still in love with an not imagine them being happy with someone else.. Or the fact you'll never have that magical feeling of a hug lasting half an hour on the bed ever again.

It's fucking killing me.

Sorry I don't have any advice, Jon, but I'm devastated for you. :( All I can do is offer my condolences and hope that this isn't making you feel worse. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Jon
It could get worse. Wolves could get relegated.

Oh. Wait... That actually looks quite likely *insane insensitive laughter*

Or on the other hand... go out for beer with single male friends, moan to each other about what bitches women are, get drunk, go to the local club, pull. Suddenly, all women aren't bitches after all, and you're happy(ish) again.

Someone give me some advice as to how to get over the girl you're still in love with an not imagine them being happy with someone else.. Or the fact you'll never have that magical feeling of a hug lasting half an hour on the bed ever again.

It's fucking killing me.

Really sorry to hear about your troubles mate or offer some way of pushing a reset button. I can only guess the amount of torment you are going through and the what if scenarios that are going on. All i can offer is my consolation and some parting words. I'm still trying to get over a girl i'm just absolutely nuts about. The only consolation is that i would much prefer her to be happy, anything else is just spiteful and harsh. Even if it wasn't with me i would still hope she gets as much out of life as possible. I would much rather still be her friend than anything else and hopefully you can at least still achieve that and at least have the break up on good grounds than it falling to pieces. I'm useless when it comes to relationship advice but i do truly hope that things get better for you and don't let it eat you up.

Reactions: Jon
Sent a question to a website's customer service and got a reply e-mail 4 minutes after. Wow!

I sent Royal Purple a technical question about my XTerra and had a response from one of their senior guys in less than an hour, which is impressive since they actually had to research my question.

With service like that I've decided to use their products from now on.

Last edited:
Thanks guys... I feel alcohol and slaggy women will be the only solution. :|

Thanks guys... I feel alcohol and slaggy women will be the only solution. :|

It will suck for a while, maybe a long while. There will be times when it is worse, and times when you forget all about her, then you will meet someone and it will all be a distant memory.

It's fucking killing me.

Time will heal old wounds. You don't want to be with someone who doesn't care about you anyways. Find somebody better. You can do it!

That's the solution to many problems.

Computer broken, booze and skanks.

Ran out of TP, booze and skanks.

I feel... you're just right.

It will suck for a while, maybe a long while. There will be times when it is worse, and times when you forget all about her, then you will meet someone and it will all be a distant memory.

I'm still in the 'I really, really don't want her to be a distant memory' stage .. As much as i know the truth to this, at the moment it's the fact that this will indeed happen that's depressing me.

Ahh bollocks.

I find that a jar of Nutella combined with a spoon is a much better helper than booze. The sugar makes you happy, you don't get a headache, it's a lot cheaper and it won't add embarrassment over being sick to your troubles.

All the best!