Random Thoughts....

CAVE JHONSON HERE! FACT: Putting your seats in their most upright position not only ensures a safe landing. It also makes Organ collection that bit easier ensuring most of them stay in that meaty bag called your body. Be sure Certified Aperture scinece personnel Will treat your organs with the respect and dignity they deserve. right upto the part where we chop them in tiny pieces.
CAVE JOHNSON! We're done here :p

Teammate and friend of mine remembers all the joyful quotes of Portal 2 by heart. And he gets the tone perfect :D

BUDGET NIGHT! PARTAY!

$400 for set-top boxes for every pensioner? Really?

Just more middle class welfare for bogans that pop out as many kids as they can - same as every budget really

Just more middle class welfare for bogans that pop out as many kids as they can - same as every budget really

You know that this post has just given you ignoramus of the year status?

I present to you the new Oreo Triple Double...I swear that American food companies are getting kick backs from plus sized casket manufacturers...

Triple_Double_Cookie.photoblog500.jpg

That's still crazy if so, when we did that the government provided $40 coupons for units that generally cost $40-60...

That's still crazy if so, when we did that the government provided $40 coupons for units that generally cost $40-60...

Of course a lot of people were still like "nah I don't need this" only to lose TV and freak out over it.

Also, I can't help but think that at least a few people bought one even though their tv was "digital ready" because the masses are n00bs. <_<

Our lovely home electronics chains have been selling MPEG4-capable HDTV's for years. And yes, our terrestrial HDTV broadcast uses MPEG4. Over DVB-T2. So these DVB-T equipped MPEG4-capable TV's are really not HDTV capable. Gotta love home electronic chains.

Fuck you, Words With Friends. I had a 30 point lead with 2 letters left only for it to be gone on a 54-point, 12-century word for prostitute.

It was quean if anyone wants to piss off their friends at WWF/Scrabble/etc.

Our lovely home electronics chains have been selling MPEG4-capable HDTV's for years. And yes, our terrestrial HDTV broadcast uses MPEG4. Over DVB-T2. So these DVB-T equipped MPEG4-capable TV's are really not HDTV capable. Gotta love home electronic chains.

Our terrestial HDTV is DVB-T2, and there's around four set top boxes and maybe 10 TV's that are T2 cabaple. Total, not models. :|

Oh yeah, free HD channels are encrypted and need a paired CAM.

And while we were talking about TV's... mine is broken. :mad:

Well, to be fair it is old... August 2010 :mad:

I'm not against welfare or anything like that, there are so many vote buying things in there that it's just ridiculous

That does not make your last post less ridiculous: The white trash/bogan/chav downward spiral of being too uneducated/stupid/poor for contraception, more offspring, more lost employability, less money, less opportunities to ever make it out of the slums...

Check your data. In no welfare system of the western world you can actually gain anything, money-wise, by producing more offspring.