Random Thoughts....

First one, incredibly good. Second one, avoid it like the plague.

Yeah I wasn't raving 'bout the second one either. Think I watched it once an' the reaction was "meh."

Me mam really enjoys the first one though. In fact, she enjoys a lot of Asian cinema an telly shows. Kinda meks me laugh really 'cause she gets right in to it. XD

And you probably have diabetes from all the soda (unless you got Diet, in which case you probably have cancer).

I don't read Random Thoughts for two days, and when I do, there's ten pages of bitching about accents while posting. Either it was FG's time of the month, or that most of the people at my workplace were sniping at each other or dealing with arsehole customers this week has increased my FUCK THE WORLD senses.

Anyways, there's nothing like reading news about the renewals and cancellations for the fall '11 US telly season while "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer" repeatedly plays in your brain.

What the crap!
Someone on another forum I look at posted this to youtube.

Just look at how long the video is. O_O

I heard they removed the limited a few months ago. It was 15 minutes for quite a while, but yeah.

I know it could be, but still. 10 hours. Of. Nyan Cat. Just the fact that someone recorded it all together and put it up as a 10 hour video. The dude said it was about a 2.12GB file.

Yeah. I will completely admit that I only watched about 5 seconds of it since about after that it's pretty much the same thing... For 10 hours.

I don't think he's going to get too many people watching the whole stint. I mean, people already have issues with Minecraft movies. xD

What the crap!
Someone on another forum I look at posted this to youtube.

Just look at how long the video is. O_O

Could be even more o_O inducing...isn't youtube's length limit 15mins now?

/haven't been paying much attention lately.

I heard they removed the limited a few months ago. It was 15 minutes for quite a while, but yeah.

I know it could be, but still. 10 hours. Of. Nyan Cat. Just the fact that someone recorded it all together and put it up as a 10 hour video. The dude said it was about a 2.12GB file.

I think that's a pretty good definition of 'Has way to much time on their hands.' :lol:

Yeah. I will completely admit that I only watched about 5 seconds of it since about after that it's pretty much the same thing... For 10 hours.

I don't think he's going to get too many people watching the whole stint. I mean, people already have issues with Minecraft movies. xD

Non-Stop Nyan Cat loop in JavaScript

Longest non-cheat was 16hours straight for me during a whole day of programming XD

Really? 16 hours. @_@

I'm really more gawking at the fact that the dude uploaded to Youtube... 10 hours of nyancatting... In one file as one video. As the guy's super special Friday episode.

I wonder how long it took his computer to render the whole thing out. Maybe I'll ask the guy.

edit: Oh wait, I spotted it on something, He said it was a 2 hour render and took 7 hours to upload. O_O
Jeez. xD

Last edited:
Just got done watching the movie "Moon" with Sam Rockwell...wow that is a great movie.