Random Thoughts....

I hate the Royal Mail, such a useless company. How they have the balls to keep threatening strike action is beyond me.

To amuse a friend who thinks the Puffalumps are the zomgfunniestthingsEVER, I took Theo Bunny out with me.

My bunny smells like party. :yucky:

I need ?berscented fabric softener to remedy this.

An' so, the day I get landed as the middleman in me family starts today.

Me father has just kindly told me mother that his brother an his missus; me Uncle Pete an Auntie Ginny are coming up today. Kindly, as in it would've been great if me father would've give us a bit more warning on this 'cause me mother doesn't exactly get on wi' me Auntie Ginny (in fact she really doesn't like her at all an this started a decade ago.) So of course me father being me father, has left it to the day they're coming to tell me mother so she can't really do anything about it, which isn't fair really. She's been walking round the house this morning goin' "Am not feedin' 'em, she can get stuffed if she thinks she's comin' in 'ere." An other words to that effect.

Long story short, me mother's family re-appears after nearly 20 years. Fine an dandy. Me father's family turn up after the same a mount of time, me mother goes fucking ape shit like when his other daughter got back in touch. Granted me father never told us anything an it nearly 'caused a divorce (which I think me mother revels in telling me sister) an he goes running off to 'em without a moments notice or a thought toward us. But even after that. THEY'RE MY FAMILY TOO. I've never had a family before an' I sure as fuck don't wanna get caught int middle of some territorial pissing match where I'd be expected to choose a side.

Be glad. My family's always been pretty turbulent. Me fathers family is full of weirdos an' me Mam's family is just full of stubborn, loud, take-no-shit, psychic women. But on both sides there's a particularly evil golddigger. Am just glad I Tek more after me mothers side than me fathers in a way, who are for a lack of better words; backward.

' me Mam's family is just full of stubborn, loud, take-no-shit, psychic women.

so you come from a family of telepaths?

i tried to think of some kind of fictional blood line for telepaths except the only name that came up was Kinnison... which might be lost on some people.

@Shirahime: I can kind of understand her reaction, especially since she doesn't get on with them. Wouldn't it have been easier if he had told her ahead of time, then she could have (for example) arranged to piss off down the pub or on a shopping expedition or something? Being married doesn't mean you have to get on with your in-laws as long as each partner respsects that.

so you come from a family of telepaths?

i tried to think of some kind of fictional blood line for telepaths except the only name that came up was Kinnison... which might be lost on some people.

Malkavians are telepathic with just about everything.

Random thought: graduation is taking too damn long. You know it is bad when I am on finalgear during my own graduation. Could be worse I guess, I could go to the university of Texas.

Yeah, I fully appreciate Blind coming to all three of my graduations a few years ago (only person to do so). I just went to my friends' graduation... so proud of her, but it was oh so long.

My undergrad graduation was kinda awesome... George W. Bush gave the commencement address and even though I didn't/don't agree with his politics it was still pretty awesome having a sitting President giving the address.

ef2215d321a7be24d63467d62c69_grande.jpg

I'm watching Dr 90210 and there's this chick getting implants at 17. What the fuck? And she's saying that "People think that it's too early and me too, but mom offered to pay for them so I'm getting it done."

Are_You_Fucking_Kidding_Me_What_is_your_favorite_Video_game-s370x333-137730-580.jpg

Random thought: graduation is taking too damn long. You know it is bad when I am on finalgear during my own graduation. Could be worse I guess, I could go to the university of Texas.

I hated graduation, and I lucked out and got the shorter winter ceremony. By the time they got around to trying to sell us on the university's alumni department (which due to some utterly asinine grudges on the board of regents, was speaking instead of the official alumni association--arrgh), I wanted to punch the poor sap stuck giving us the least enthusiastic pitch ever for keeping me from finally going to the bathroom.

Worse yet, I think I was the least happy to be there, too. What was there to celebrate? I was doomed to get stuck living at home afterwards.

If you're headed anywhere that's not "back home," congratulations. Otherwise, I feel yer pain.

Last edited:
What is wrong with you people? I went to my university's graduation today, even though I graduated last year. It was good seeing some friends and snapping some pictures.