Random Thoughts....

Cobol74

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Honda Accord 2.2 i-Dtec Sport Estate.Hyundai Ix20
National stereotype:

1. Teeth. ...

http://www.cracked.com/article_18409_the-5-most-statistically-full-shit-national-stereotypes.html

"A study performed by OECD, an international economic organization, on the state of dental hygiene in developed countries has concluded that the British have the very best teeth in the entire world, with an average of just 0.6 of a tooth decaying per citizen. Not just "not the worst"--the absolute fucking best!

Read more: The 5 Most Statistically Full of Shit National Stereotypes | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_18409_the-5-most-statistically-full-shit-national-stereotypes.html#ixzz1OVonXBaD"

"So why does this admittedly lame stereotype even exist? Well, because the idea of "good" teeth differs slightly between the UK and the U.S.--most Brits simply don't find slightly crooked or off-white teeth all that unappealing. They probably fancy you a bit of a poof, actually, wasting perfectly good dosh on teeth whitening 'stead of a warm pint and a hot pigeon pasty. For all you non-British: We think they just called you a pussy, but we can't be sure (we half-suspect they make up good bit of their adorable-sounding slang on the spot).

Read more: The 5 Most Statistically Full of Shit National Stereotypes | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_18409_the-5-most-statistically-full-shit-national-stereotypes.html#ixzz1OVp6Zsks"

RaptorJesus

Resident Callboy
Clean is one thing, cosmetically perfect is another. If I see a girl with messed up teeth that aren't perfectly straight and white, it totally subtracts from their overall appeal.

CAPT_Howdy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2004 Mazda6 Estate 3.0
I just pulled up a customer's account that said "Apostolic Church of the Almighty God".
For a minute, I thought it said "Apostolic Church of the Almighty Cod".

I think I need to have my eyes checked.

Reactions: LP

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Time was when estate agents (realtors) were the lowest of the low. These days they are courteous, honest, professional and hard-working.

Unfortunately it now seems to be the vendors who have taken on the mantle of being complete tossers! :(

Cobol74

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Honda Accord 2.2 i-Dtec Sport Estate.Hyundai Ix20
I just pulled up a customer's account that said "Apostolic Church of the Almighty God".
For a minute, I thought it said "Apostolic Church of the Almighty Cod".

I think I need to have my eyes checked.
I'll have mine with chips please - oh and salt and malt vinegar - thank you.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
No, but I did hear of a dyslexic rock star who choked to death on his own Vimto....

:p

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
Glad that's over with, not I can be all nervous over getting a call for a second interview.

RaptorJesus

Resident Callboy
Allright so I've got to buy my Mom a birthday present this year and I normally get her plane tickets, but she is all booked up for vacation days and can't take any more time off.

So I was thinking either this purse,

or 2 tickets to Beauty and the Beast, the Broadway play that is coming to chicago in early July. It would be two tickets for her and my grandma who is in town.

Both are roughly 350 bucks and I'll be splitting it with my brother.

Emarline

Car(s)
Crosstown buses
I love listening to soundtrack music while doing completely ordinary tasks. It makes your day feel that much more epic.