Random Thoughts....

Me too. My favorite is music from the Matrix movies - "Clubbed to Death" is good to listen to while you're walking, and "Mona Lisa Overdrive" by Juno Reactor is good to listen to while driving. (It was the music played during the freeway chase in Reloaded.)

THERE IS ONLY ONE MATRIX MOVIE!!!!

/raeg

"The product of two negative numbers is positive. For example, if you owe 10 dollars to each of 3 friends, and they all die, then you've just made 30 dollars" - unknown

Nope there are two and a half. Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi(until they show a fucking Ewok).

I think you might have seen the Star Wars pron on accident...

Australians: is this true?

Emptyish, upside down - Traditionally, this indicates that you would very much like to fight everyone in the establishment, and that you think you could win easily. Never, ever do this, even jokingly. Australians do not find it funny at all. Most of the time you will not get into a fight, unless you fail to notice the seething hatred and utter contempt emanating from every individual in the vicinity, and do not leave immediately. If a fight does start, you will have to fight everyone in the pub, until you are deemed to have taken sufficient punishment.
Challenge_accepted_RE_Red_pancake-s400x300-128675.jpg

Considering it's from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", I think there may be a wee bit of creative license taken there.

I mean, Ford wasn't exactly the most diligent researcher.

Well, this sucks. My great grandma is in the hospital with pneumonia and we don't know if she's gonna make it or not...I'm about to go see her for what I fear is probably the last time and all my guilt about not having visited her much in the last year is starting to catch up with me...

Reactions: LP
Well, this sucks. My great grandma is in the hospital with pneumonia and we don't know if she's gonna make it or not...I'm about to go see her for what I fear is probably the last time and all my guilt about not having visited her much in the last year is starting to catch up with me...

:hug: I'm so sorry iced. I hope and wish you the best, I'm sure she'll pull through.

The Inception soundtrack is fantastic, on my way to meet someone for something that was really important, I listened to Time.

Needless to say it blew my mind.

we need a soundtrack thread.

Time?

Er, not since 1980 something. The spirit of the pub has gone ever since all the Y Gens just go there to be hipster and/or trash the joint.

we seem to have an epidemic of hipsters these days, it's far worse here than it is everywhere else I've traveled recently...

Too-hip-to-function.png