Random Thoughts....

See, this is the kind of sports fandom that's possible and increasingly common, more of an archenemy "hate" than real hate. Rivalries can be quite fun; witness the number of Duke-UNC marriages that are still together.

Idea: Buy a bunch of restaurant giftcards for yourself, then go to those restaurants saying you recieved said giftcards for your birthday....free dessert everyday! :D

I want to see more of someone's Facebook profile but I don't want to register...
1eqmv.png

2ep7rtg.jpg

Fuck that shit. I got into a similar situation once, I then went "Eh, whatever". Keep resisting against lord Zuckerbeast.

I never said any nation, just "international". :p umad? Oh... yes... you are...

1272069741077.jpg

who am I kidding...

I_mad.jpg

Surpassing the frenchies I see D:

I don't see any burning Reanults. Still fucking terryfying.

Those riots are just weird, but I guess that's the natural result of gathering very large amounts of overexcited drunk people

Idea: Buy a bunch of restaurant giftcards for yourself, then go to those restaurants saying you recieved said giftcards for your birthday....free dessert everyday! :D

That's pretty cool, but you'd have to go to many different restaurants. :)

i am such a Green Lantern nerd. i saw this posted on BBC News earlier.
_53433099_greenringneb-rect.jpg

and the first thought that enters my head is "holy crap, they've found Mogo!" and for those who don't know. Mogo is a sentient planet that is a member of the Green Lantern Corps.

See, this is the kind of sports fandom that's possible and increasingly common, more of an archenemy "hate" than real hate. Rivalries can be quite fun; witness the number of Duke-UNC marriages that are still together.

The Celtics have been utterly irrelevant during most of my life, so I don't hold as big of a personal grudge. :lol

They had a better idea than the rioters.

I am somehow waiting for the news that some cop took the time to arrest these two for public indecency.

Lets make out during a riot.

kiss.jpg

http://www.npr.org/blogs/picturesho...ssing-on-the-ground-in-the-street-amid-a-riot

That girl has nice legs though. Looks like a pretty good ass too.

If all riots started out with shouting and screaming and ended up with this instead of looting and pillaging, the world would be a much better place.

Also the DOF on that image is baller!

Edit: So, I'm hungry right, and I pull out a cheese stick from my lunch pack right. I try to unfurl it and it accidentally drops... onto our labmate's dog's forehead. It then falls to the ground and he starts eating it......

Last edited:
Edit: So, I'm hungry right, and I pull out a cheese stick from my lunch pack right. I try to unfurl it and it accidentally drops... onto our labmate's dog's forehead. It then falls to the ground and he starts eating it......

Wrestle him for it!

They had a better idea than the rioters.

I'm sorry, those are rioters.

After the police read the Riot Act, if you still stuck around the downtown core then you are a rioter as far as I'm concerned.

Ugh, this situation is just ugly. The chief of police gave a press conference earlier saying this was the work of criminals and anarchists. Give me a break, what anarchists? We need to be honest and look at ourselves and realize we got too drunk and weren't mentally prepared for a loss because we are collectively so cocky as a city.

But to preserve our image and because nobody likes to admit fault, we're pinning this on anarchists who "aren't even from here."

Last edited:
Did you miss the part where I said I don't really care about hockey? The Kings' irrelevance doesn't affect me much. ;)

You think that's going to stop me poking fun? :mrgreen: OK, I'm done. Until next season, at least. :evil:

After the police read the Riot Act, if you still stuck around the downtown core then you are a rioter as far as I'm concerned.

Yep, because there are no people who have legitimate business there. Real life seldom is as clear-cut as one wants it to be.