Random Thoughts....

I know to what you referred, but Maddie McCann was abducted in Portugal....... :p

Ahh... maybe the dagos caught a flight from Sydney to Lisbon, abducted Maddie, and took her back to Australia!

No wonder nobody has found her!

Waltzing Madeleine?

Yep. I never said it wasn't. They're not raising da roof. They just opened the imax refitted auditorium yesterday so I haven't gone yet, so I can't say yet if it's worth the extra five bucks ("five bucks", I think I'll get a free ticket with my points card, especially since imax screenings are getting 5x points right now). While it's obviously not as big as a full sized IMAX screen, it's still a rather large auditorium and making the screen bigger and closer will still make it sexy. The real imax here just sucks because it's not owned by IMAX and because of that all they can get is left over films that real IMAXes are done with.

So I'm still on the mailing list for the Space Sciences Lab at Berkeley.

I got a message saying there's a patio party for Professor Dave Brain.

His name is Professor Brain!

I'm betting 500 forum dollars that his TA/Grad student's name is pinky.

Reactions: MWF
So I'm still on the mailing list for the Space Sciences Lab at Berkeley.

I got a message saying there's a patio party for Professor Dave Brain.

His name is Professor Brain!

I'm betting 500 forum dollars that his TA/Grad student's name is pinky.

Meanwhile yours had Browny and the......?

Racist jokes aside, Mexicans are possibly the hardest working people in the world.

There are over 100M Japanese who might disagree with you.

And sashimi > refried sick topped with cheese. Although frozen margerita just about edges sake.

Nissan GT-R vs VW Beetle? Clincher.

Sayonara!

Other random thought. An unchecked lottery ticket is a perfect illustration of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.

There are over 100M Japanese who might disagree with you.

And sashimi > refried sick topped with cheese. Although frozen margerita just about edges sake.

Nissan GT-R vs VW Beetle? Clincher.

Sayonara!

Other random thought. An unchecked lottery ticket is a perfect illustration of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.

I wrote possibly for a reason, amigo. ;)

Driving home I saw a car with Alaska plates. ALASKA. Who in their right mind would drive from Alaska?? And this was a newer top of the Lincoln, so they could afford to fly.

Let me get this straight - you're asking a forum of car enthusiasts why someone would rather drive than fly?

I dunno - maybe they didn't want someone touching their junk.

Beaches around here suck obviously, but half this country moves to good ones in the summer.....no big deal to get to one, hell it's easier and alot cheaper then the usual holidays I take.
The Belgian beaches are so bad (and so over-developed with beachside "Hotels" that resemble wet dreams of 1960 marxist architects) that even the Germans with their notoriously stormy, cold-weather seaside joke about them.

Driving home I saw a car with Alaska plates. ALASKA. Who in their right mind would drive from Alaska?? And this was a newer top of the Lincoln, so they could afford to fly.

I've seen Alaska plates. The only one I've ever been confused about was the Honda with Hawaii plates I saw in Dallas when I was visiting family.

I've seen Alaska plates. The only one I've ever been confused about was the Honda with Hawaii plates I saw in Dallas when I was visiting family.

I guess it?s safe to say he didn?t drive to Dallas! :lol:

Fun fact, you type about:config on the english version of firefox the warning says "Here be dragons"

if you type it in the spanish version it says "Hostile zone for apples"

I guess it?s safe to say he didn?t drive to Dallas! :lol:

well...

Last edited:
Signing lease papers tomorrow, movin' my shit in on Friday. :banana:

Exterior of teh new crib:

Screenshot2011-06-29at63808PM.png

The random thought that inspired this post: it is, in fact, possible to find a diamond in the rough. The above place is in an area not exactly known for being nice. :)

Reactions: TC
One of the more-discussed stories around my neck of the woods involves the death of a man in a tubing accident on a local lake. While it sounds like a typical "boating accident/tragedy" story, most of the debate stems from the tube being pulled by a boat driven by a 14-year-old kid.

(note: the original article is at the end of the page; by scrolling up from the end of the page the article makes more sense)